Ask Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2012

((OOC: Yeah got my ass handed by FilFire in the break room and he obliterated my armor so yeah I need a new set.))

Dear Pantheon

I had another set of questions come up due to some developments.

The first one is that I know the Rakkor Tribes has smiths and they provide the protection they create for the tribes warriors. What I wanted to know is, can an outsider buy a set of armor made by a Rakkor smith or would he just shun them outright?

Second, did you manage to get me a reply from Leona?

Summoner Hinderance

AskPantheon

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane Lycan View Post
Dear Mantheon
may I call you mantheon?
How did you become so manly?
You may call me Pantheon. As for why I am so manly, ask yourself this: Why does the sun shine? Why does grass grow? It is the natural order of things for be to be this manly. That, and a strict workout regimen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcolytHinderance View Post
((OOC: Yeah got my ass handed by FilFire in the break room and he obliterated my armor so yeah I need a new set.))

Dear Pantheon

I had another set of questions come up due to some developments.

The first one is that I know the Rakkor Tribes has smiths and they provide the protection they create for the tribes warriors. What I wanted to know is, can an outsider buy a set of armor made by a Rakkor smith or would he just shun them outright?

Second, did you manage to get me a reply from Leona?

Summoner Hinderance
The Rakkor smiths will only give you weapons if you prove your worth as a warrior. If you are truly interested, I can tell you what you need to do.

((I cant pass your questions on to Leona as there seems to be no Ask Leona out there))

Pantheon, the Artisan of War

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2012

Dear Pantheon,

Does weapons also include a shield? Because I feel more comfortable using a shield as my weapon, rather than a sword or spear.

I don't think it would hurt, uuhhh I mean metaphorically, because any test from a Rakkor tribesmen will probably invoke a lot of pain if I am not strong enough to complete them. Still, yes I would like to know what I am required to do.

Summoner Hinderance

((Oh yeah drat I wonder if anyone will make an ask leona account))

Ask Gangplank

04-04-2012

Ahoy!

Could you teach me to work with a spear?

The Saltwater Scourge

((Up for a match when we're both online? You're the only one i can consistently play with.))

AskPantheon

04-04-2012

Quote:
Dear Pantheon,

Does weapons also include a shield? Because I feel more comfortable using a shield as my weapon, rather than a sword or spear.

I don't think it would hurt, uuhhh I mean metaphorically, because any test from a Rakkor tribesmen will probably invoke a lot of pain if I am not strong enough to complete them. Still, yes I would like to know what I am required to do.

Summoner Hinderance

((Oh yeah drat I wonder if anyone will make an ask leona account))
You can pick anything the blacksmiths have to offer. The test will be similar to the Rite of Kor. Most are not willing to go through with this test, so I will not be surprised if you do not wish to proceed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gangplank View Post
Ahoy!

Could you teach me to work with a spear?

The Saltwater Scourge

((Up for a match when we're both online? You're the only one i can consistently play with.))
I do not see why you would want to, but I suppose I could teach you
((Sure. I can play pretty often starting tomorrow because of spring break))

AcolytHinderance

04-04-2012

Dear Pantheon

I also had a question about that what is permitted during this test? Can I assume that I am not allowed to use my magic then?

Is there a time I need to allign this with?

Finally, does this mean I will need to travel to Mount Targon?

Summoner Hinderance

Ask Gangplank

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
You can pick anything the blacksmiths have to offer. The test will be similar to the Rite of Kor. Most are not willing to go through with this test, so I will not be surprised if you do not wish to proceed

I do not see why you would want to, but I suppose I could teach you
((Sure. I can play pretty often starting tomorrow because of spring break))

Well, I've found myself in positions where i had to keep distance but couldn't reload my pistoal fast enough. The more weapons, the merrier! Arrrrghh

((Cool! See you on the fields then!))

AskPantheon

04-04-2012

Quote:
Dear Pantheon

I also had a question about that what is permitted during this test? Can I assume that I am not allowed to use my magic then?

Is there a time I need to allign this with?

Finally, does this mean I will need to travel to Mount Targon?

Summoner Hinderance
No magic. This is a warrior's test, not a mage's. The only real thing you need to do is emerge victorious against 10 to 1 odds. If you have evidence of being able to do that without magic, you have passed the test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gangplank View Post
Well, I've found myself in positions where i had to keep distance but couldn't reload my pistoal fast enough. The more weapons, the merrier! Arrrrghh

((Cool! See you on the fields then!))
Understandable. When do you wish to begin?
((I'm ready to play now if you want))

AcolytHinderance

04-04-2012

((Well if it is alright with you can ya walk me through the test? Ok, also do they provide weapons or do I need to bring my own? Also yeah since my armors been shredded, I have no protective clothing.))

Dear Pantheon,

What counts as a 10 to 1 odd? Still I am willing to try if you'd be willing to guide me.

Summoner Hinderance

Arlunn

04-04-2012

Pantheon,
Can you teach Gragas your ultimate too?