Ask Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ršndom Guy

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Veigar View Post
Prepare yourselves, fleshlings, for the hordes of angry fans that will swarm Pantheon in desperate search for the human Sarah's affection.

Let the unnecessary, aimless violence begin!
Now you sir made the most interesting true fact in this, but considering the upbringing of pantheon i could bet that he will just shrug it off and move on....maybe

AskPantheon

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
You're certainly easy on the eyes, Pantheon. Shame you always cover that body with that shield. But I gotta ask, isn't that helmet a hindrance? I sometimes get annoyed with my HAT, nevermind something like that.
The helmet does not bother me. It protects my head and is not all that cumbersome

Quote:
Prepare yourselves, fleshlings, for the hordes of angry fans that will swarm Pantheon in desperate search for the human Sarah's affection.

Let the unnecessary, aimless violence begin!
If you hadn't spoken, I would not have noticed you. Perhaps you should get some stilts?

Pantheon, the Artisan of War

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2012

How this will continue:

Viegar vs Pantheon

Round 1- FIGHT!

(Veigar gets kicked into a well)

Pantheon WINS!

Ask Luxanna

04-03-2012

Sir Pantheon,

Why does your hoplon have a Lambda thereon englossed?

Ask Fortune

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
The helmet does not bother me. It protects my head and is not all that cumbersome
...really, Pantheon? I compliment you and that's all I get? Be still Leona's beating heart. Hmph... I kid, of course. I suppose this is what all the ladies can expect from someone married to war. Say, have you ever tried falling down onto a ship? I wonder if you could be a literal cannonball.

Ask Jarvan IV

04-03-2012

Pantheon, I understand that you have a slight advantage in this, being less armored than myself, but tell me: what sort of training did you undertake to jump as high and far as you do? I considered the possibilities of combining your Grand Skyfall distance with the force and cage of my Cataclysm, and it is an exciting prospect.

AskPantheon

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Luxanna View Post
Sir Pantheon,

Why does your hoplon have a Lambda thereon englossed?
It was the symbol the original bearer of the shield had decided upon. I myself have no knowledge of its meaning, the shield was passed down to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
...really, Pantheon? I compliment you and that's all I get? Be still Leona's beating heart. Hmph... I kid, of course. I suppose this is what all the ladies can expect from someone married to war. Say, have you ever tried falling down onto a ship? I wonder if you could be a literal cannonball.
Ever seen me in what summoners refer to as my "Ruthless skin"? That is what I put on for the ladies. But anyway, landing on a ship would probably reduce it to a pile of splinters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Pantheon, I understand that you have a slight advantage in this, being less armored than myself, but tell me: what sort of training did you undertake to jump as high and far as you do? I considered the possibilities of combining your Grand Skyfall distance with the force and cage of my Cataclysm, and it is an exciting prospect.
I started at a young age, at least that is what others think. I began to strengthen my legs at the same time I learned to wield a weapon. I would jump up and down Mount Targon until my legs burned. In addition, maybe you could find a way to strike with enough force to create a well? One big enough to kick a full grown person down perhaps?

Dear Veigar

04-03-2012

Quote:
If you hadn't spoken, I would not have noticed you. Perhaps you should get some stilts?

HEY! I'M TALL FOR A YORDLE, YOU KNOW!

But I'm not stupid. I know that if I strike you down, Sarah, Leona, and Luxxanna are going to be out for my blood. I'm not going to fall for that.

...But that's not to say I'm letting that slide!

Quote:
How this will continue:

Viegar vs Pantheon

Round 1- FIGHT!

(Veigar gets kicked into a well)

Pantheon WINS!
Your house wasn't enough, eh?

WELL I MIGHT BE TAKING A FEW ORGANS NEXT TIME!

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2012

Quote:
HEY! I'M TALL FOR A YORDLE, YOU KNOW!

But I'm not stupid. I know that if I strike you down, Sarah, Leona, and Luxxanna are going to be out for my blood. I'm not going to fall for that.

...But that's not to say I'm letting that slide!

Your house wasn't enough, eh?

WELL I MIGHT BE TAKING A FEW ORGANS NEXT TIME!
ok

Insane Lycan

04-03-2012

Dear Mantheon
may I call you mantheon?
How did you become so manly?