Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

05-28-2012

Apologies, I cannot hear you over the entire battalions I killed alone.

Getsuneko

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
I am sorry, I cannot hear you over the entire battalions I killed alone.
Why are they making noise if they are dead... I think Karthus had a hand in this...

AskPantheon

05-28-2012

You, leave unless you want a spear shaped hole in your face.

SuperMan Pix

05-28-2012

Quote:
A fight you say? You, a little yordle, wishes to challenge the Artisan of War himself to a fight? Amusing. I will fulfill your request, but you might want me to handicap myself. We cannot have you getting too hurt now.

First off, Rakkor, not Stanpar. That was a horrible spelling mistake on the part of the Institute of War, and second, do you really think a tiny yordle could trump the Artisan of War?

Pantheon, the Artisan of War
Well I THINK i have a FAIR chance at BEATING YOU!!!! and i don't WANT you to have a HANDICAP inflicted on YOURSELF!! I have been blown up, eaten, maimed, and DAMAGED on the FIELD as much as YOU have, so don't think i MIND getting Hurt every NOW and THEN!!!

Actually i'll GIVE myself a HANDICAP in that I WON'T use my POLYMORPH spell on YOU! that would be TOO boring!

-Lulu and Pix

((((i gotta eat nao so i'll be back in...i dont know when :l. tell me what time you want this fight to happen and i'll try to make it possible)))

Getsuneko

05-28-2012

"Touchy..." Felmorn walks away, taking his bag of popcorn with him...

Rawrwott

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
Actually i'll GIVE myself a HANDICAP in that I WON'T use my POLYMORPH spell on YOU! that would be TOO boring!
...Dammit.

AskPantheon

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
Well I THINK i have a FAIR chance at BEATING YOU!!!! and i don't WANT you to have a HANDICAP inflicted on YOURSELF!! I have been blown up, eaten, maimed, and DAMAGED on the FIELD as much as YOU have, so don't think i MIND getting Hurt every NOW and THEN!!!

-Lulu and Pix

((((i gotta eat nao so i'll be back in...i dont know when :l. tell me what time you want this fight to happen and i'll try to make it possible)))
You think you stand a chance? You really believe you do? You amuse me even more, yordle. I will fight you if you truly wish it. I will tell you when we will meet on the sparring grounds.

((I have to go to sleep soon, and right now I'm bleeding out in the medical wing from my last fight in the sparring grounds, so I guess we can begin this time, tomorrow.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuneko View Post
"Touchy..." Felmorn walks away, taking his bag of popcorn with him...
I do not take kindly to those whose mouths work faster than their brains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWinrawr View Post
...Dammit.
It is almost as if you want me to stick you with my spear.

Pantheon, the Artisan of War

Gigahappytown

05-28-2012

Heypantheonheypantheonaswnsermyquestionwhydoyouuse spearstheyareforwimpsheypantheonheypantheonheypant heonheypantheon

Ask the Monkey

05-28-2012

Quote:
Apologies, I cannot hear you over the entire battalions I killed alone.
And I know how you did it.

Step 1: Army walks towards Pantheon.
Step 2: Pantheon gets naked.
Step 3: Army dies of laughter. Their last words were "It's so small, like a peanut.".

AskPantheon

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigahappytown View Post
Heypantheonheypantheonaswnsermyquestionwhydoyouuse spearstheyareforwimpsheypantheonheypantheonheypant heonheypantheon
You have 10 seconds to leave before I start throwing spears at you. Starting now.