Ask Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Pantheon,

In a jumping contest between you, Jarvan IV, Jax, and me, who would win?

-Fizz
Pan,

cmon he can jump for miles!

ON a side note, what do you think of wells?

Geokhan, supporting the best and the worst

AskPantheon

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Pantheon,

In a jumping contest between you, Jarvan IV, Jax, and me, who would win?

-Fizz

I think it is rather obvious that I would win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Pan,

cmon he can jump for miles!

ON a side note, what do you think of wells?

Geokhan, supporting the best and the worst

Wells are great for kicking people into

Pantheon, the Artisan of War

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2012

Specifics, Pan!! I need to know where to try to get twitch to stand when we throw him back into the sewers. I think I need mental help sometimes..... LETS PISS OFF TWITCH SOUNDS LIKE FUN!!!! -.- I am going get arrows in my ass and knee. and die slow.....

Note to self: need home security system, look into runes of lightening,

Geokhan, not about to piss off anyone who isn't bigger than me or locked up.

Ask Swažn

03-30-2012

Pantheon... welcome. How's your dress? Ahaha. Kidding.

Your people could be so powerful if they tried to expand. Why don't you ever try to conquer other areas? Noxus would love to rise to your challenge.

AskPantheon

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Swažn View Post
Pantheon... welcome. How's your dress? Ahaha. Kidding.

Your people could be so powerful if they tried to expand. Why don't you ever try to conquer other areas? Noxus would love to rise to your challenge.
I don't find your joke very funny.

And I think you would appreciate us not expanding. Considering we would squish everyone in our way. However, as long as the Institute exists, we are not allowed to fight outside of the Leauge.

AcolytHinderance

03-30-2012

Dear Pantheon

I was meaning to ask a few questions about you and a few about Leona the Radiant Dawn. As I can't contact her seperately and cause it would be awkward for me travel all the way to Mount Targon just to ask one or two questions, would it be alright if you could pass them along for me?

The first question was what is your shield made of? I understand it is a relic weapon with a vast history having been used in countless battles, not just your own.

The second one is what would you consider to be a good day? I would already assume leaving behind a wake of destruction in your enemies forces would be a good start, but what do you really enjoy? What makes that day extra special?

The last one, what was your reaction when the Solari claimed Leona as her execution failed?

These questions I have are for Leona.

I can imagine living in devotion to the Sun, would probably reduce the amount of time you get to see the world around you. Have you ever left Mount Targon with the exception to the League of Legends?
If so where? and how did you feel about the new location.

the next question is what do you enjoy eating? Is it a hearty meal with meats and lavashing consumables or something simple like a fruit?

What does it feel like being able to call down instense rays from the Sun?

How close are you to Luxanna, the Lady of Luminosity? I ask because she too commands the forces of Light I just thought you two might get along, better than say Malzahar?

AskPantheon

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcolytHinderance View Post
Dear Pantheon

I was meaning to ask a few questions about you and a few about Leona the Radiant Dawn. As I can't contact her seperately and cause it would be awkward for me travel all the way to Mount Targon just to ask one or two questions, would it be alright if you could pass them along for me?

The first question was what is your shield made of? I understand it is a relic weapon with a vast history having been used in countless battles, not just your own.

The second one is what would you consider to be a good day? I would already assume leaving behind a wake of destruction in your enemies forces would be a good start, but what do you really enjoy? What makes that day extra special?

The last one, what was your reaction when the Solari claimed Leona as her execution failed?

These questions I have are for Leona.

I can imagine living in devotion to the Sun, would probably reduce the amount of time you get to see the world around you. Have you ever left Mount Targon with the exception to the League of Legends?
If so where? and how did you feel about the new location.

the next question is what do you enjoy eating? Is it a hearty meal with meats and lavashing consumables or something simple like a fruit?

What does it feel like being able to call down instense rays from the Sun?

How close are you to Luxanna, the Lady of Luminosity? I ask because she too commands the forces of Light I just thought you two might get along, better than say Malzahar?

From what I know about my shield, it's made of magically tempered steel. Never breaks or dents.

A good day for me is a glorious day in battle. A battle that I win, of course.

As for Leona's failed execution, I was suprised and relieved when I saw what happened. Suprised, as intense, blinding light usually isn't normal, and relieved to see that Leona was still alive. She did refuse to kill, and tradition is clear on what we do when this happens, but she is still my friend. The Solari claiming her was nothing unexpected after what happened.

I will see what I can do about passing your questions on to Leona

Ask Shyvana

03-30-2012

Have you considered applying for a position with Morgana's bakery? I wouldn't mind purchasing a shield cookie.

Rūndom Guy

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Have you considered applying for a position with Morgana's bakery? I wouldn't mind purchasing a shield cookie.
This you is a question you must answer.

Along those lines. Ņwhat do you bake?

Ask Jarvan IV

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
I think it is rather obvious that I would win.
Disagree.