Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luparis

11-29-2012

Pantheon, in regards to he questioned you on which you are more partial to - your spear or shield? I dislike your reply.

Though it is honorable that you live so close to the code of warrior and that of your people. Is not your own two hands that are what truly matter? A warrior may be defenseless and weaponless, but so long as he can raise his own hand to defend or fight for what he holds in regard, is he not doing what's right? A warrior only needs his hands and the will to act upon his desires.

Lupa, Rogue Summoner.

AskPantheon

11-29-2012

You may dislike my reply all you wish, it matters little to me. True, a warrior can do little without the use of his hands, but why is it that hands are not the primary means of combat in wartime? Efficiency is key in battle, and weapons and shields are, obviously, much more effective than one's hand, in both offense and defense. Especially when one fights in the phalanx formation, one's shield is more important than the spear. It protects yourself, and the entire formation. One cannot do that with his hands alone.

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War

AskPantheon

11-30-2012

((Bumptastic))

AskPantheon

12-01-2012

((Double bump))

OdainMorll

12-01-2012

A letter would arrive for Pantheon at some point, from the Institute of War.

Dear Pantheon,

I know that your people are known for their fearlessness and cold efficiency, but I wonder...have you ever seen one of your comrades perform a truly noble act in or outside the battlefield? By noble I mean selfless or kind, sacrifcing one's self for a weaker fellow, for instance. If so, what's the /most/ noble act you have seen from one of your people's warriors?

I of course do not mean this question as an invasion of privacy or for it to be forceful, I hope you will answer truthfully.

Sincerly, Odain Morll

AskPantheon

12-01-2012

A selfless act outside of battle? Yes, there were several, if I recall correctly. The most selfless I had witnessed would be by a man named Chariton. We had just fought in a battle, in the middle of winter, and we were marching back home, streaked with blood and gore. An orphan girl had witnessed our battle, and was frozen in fear on the side of the road, watching us. Chariton approached the girl, and it looked almost as if she were to die of fright. Chariton did not hurt her, as she thought he would, instead, he removed the winter cloak he was wearing, and gave it to her. He took a moment to speak to her, I know not what he said, and she seemed to have considerably calmed afterward. A noble gesture, but I would not encourage fellow warriors to make such actions a habit, there is an ever present risk with such an action, and it is best to avoid it.

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War

Ask Warwick

12-04-2012

A small yordle approaches Pantheon, fear showing clearly in his eyes,
"Uh-uh... M-m-m-mr Warwick... He wishes to spar in the sparing grounds....."

Unexisted

12-19-2012

Patheon do you think shaco fear you?