Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

10-29-2012

((Bump))

Ask Talon

10-29-2012

Pantheon,

What is your preferred City-State to visit?

~Talon

AskPantheon

10-29-2012

I suppose you wish for me to pick between Noxus and Demacia, yes? I honestly do not prefer visiting one more than the other, despite how infrequently I visit any of them. I shall always enjoy being on my native Mount Targon more than the rest of Valoran.

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War

AskKarthus

10-29-2012

(( What is this madness? ))

AskPantheon

10-30-2012

((Madness? No....))

shadowsark614

10-30-2012

((Even though I kinda know Panth's answer I want to get this outta my head.))

Pantheon, your tribe honors strength and is even centered around the concept. But I have a problem I want your opinion on. If one should obtain strength not through the natural means, (doing more labor to increase physical fitness) say by using chemicals and tonics would you still respect their strength?

AskPantheon

10-31-2012

Of course not. They have not truly earned their strength, for they have not worked for it even in the slightest. They know nothing of its true value. Unless someone works for their strength, I will not respect them for it, for they have done nothing to deserve it.

shadowsark614

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Of course not. They have not truly earned their strength, for they have not worked for it even in the slightest. They know nothing of its true value. Unless someone works for their strength, I will not respect them for it, for they have done nothing to deserve it.

But in some cases they have. They spent the time and resources making the tonic, so wouldn't it kinda count?

-Distant Summoner

((P.S. stalling till i think off a good one. Besides pantheon needs a good debate to break in his personality))

AskPantheon

11-01-2012

That hardly counts as work. What do they do to earn it? They spend but a few hours at a desk, devising formulas and other such nonsense. Such is no way to earn strength. They still know nothing of it's value, and they still are unworthy of what strength they have gained.

AskPantheon

11-02-2012

((Bump))