Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowsark614

10-24-2012

((Umm Occ question here, Why change your portrayal Of Pantheon? I know it's something new but I loved angry Pantheon. Is it because of Wukong not stopping by to bug you? Did it suck the fun of being angry PAntheon a little?))

AskPantheon

10-25-2012

((Spartan warriors were not supposed to become enraged in combat. Pantheon was getting too angry, too much, especially for someone of his upbringing. I felt that him being so furiously angry all the time was breaking character a little too much.))

shadowsark614

10-25-2012

((Ah ok...))

AskPantheon

10-26-2012

((And now I resume my normal schedule of bumping my thread in hopes of questions.))

AskPantheon

10-27-2012

((Loquar in latinam pro questionibus.))

ElMelloi

10-27-2012

Artisan of War,

I am sure you have received many questions about what we summoners call the "Man Drop," but here I am, asking another. What would you like to say to the summoners who frequently have you use this ability to flee from an unfavorable battle?

~ Ionian Summoner, Elysia

AskPantheon

10-27-2012

There are few things that infuriate me as much as a coward for a summoner. Any summoner that is stupid enough to engage the enemy when they are obviously going to lose, or otherwise make a poor tactical decision, deserves to stay and die for their foolishness, rather than run. Not only do they bring shame upon themselves, but they selfishly abandon their teammates who were depending on them to stand and fight. Such shield-droppers hardly deserve to live, much less have a position in the Institute of War.

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War

AskPantheon

10-28-2012

((Bump))

Arrakasta

10-28-2012

Artisan of War,

For what I gather, you value strength above all else, right? Yet, you also hate Noxus, a nation that values strength as much as you, and while I know it's because of the actions of a few individuals, I can't help but wonder, if you were able to, would you destroy Noxus so completely that no one would remember it in Valoran? And if you could do it with Zaun, would you do that as well?

~ Half Noxian, half Zaunite Summoner, Arrakasta.

AskPantheon

10-28-2012

Strength means nothing unless you know how to use it. I have seen and fought against many Noxian commanders that proved themselves to be utterly incompetent. On top of that, many of them are honorless dogs who rely on cowardly tactics and run from battle as soon as it no longer seems to be in their favor. Now, would I destroy Noxus? No I would not. Why, you may ask? For the simple reason that one cannot pursue war without an opponent. I have nothing against crushing the Noxian army upon the fields of battle. They will recover, rebuild their army, and the process will repeat itself once more. As for Zaun, I would almost delight in wiping that blemish from the land, for I have seen nothing more than the most despicable people emerge from that city, and their actions speak for their city as a whole.

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War