Ask Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ninjabadgerx

04-12-2012

Pantheon,
Are there any champions that you absolutely ahbor? Explanation would be most appreciated.

AskPantheon

04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabadgerx View Post
Pantheon,
Are there any champions that you absolutely ahbor? Explanation would be most appreciated.
I normally dislike mages for their complete reliance on magic to save them, however there are a few which I have little or no respect for, mage or not.

Dr. Mundo, for one, as he fights without honor and only to inflict pain. He abducts those too weak to fight back for his twisted experiments.

Shaco, for two, as he views the Art of War as nothing more than a joke and treats it as such. He would rather stab his opponent in the back than face them head on as a warrior would.

Nocturne, for last, for similar reasons to Shaco. He only fights after his opponent is too gibbering with insanity to fight back.

AskPantheon

04-13-2012

((Hey look, the thread just jumped a whole page))

Ask Talon

04-13-2012

You dislike magi?

I love them.

So naive and trusting in their magics, thinking that no one with a blade would ever be able to approach them.

Silly magi...

AskPantheon

04-13-2012

It annoys me how these people with so much dependence on their silly magic rather than their own strength and skill are allowed such prestigious titles. You do have a point though, their trust in magic does lead to incompetence in the face of the enemy.

Pantheon, the Artisan of War

AskPantheon

04-15-2012

((Bump again))

Ask Talon

04-15-2012

Pantheon,

Your opinion on assassins?

~Talon

AskPantheon

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Pantheon,

Your opinion on assassins?

~Talon
I generally do not have a high opinion of assassins, with some exceptions. The stereotypical assassin I dislike, as they rely on having the odds stacked in their favor, such as being unseen and the inability of the target to fight back. Once you remove one of those advantages, they are helpless. There are some, however, who are not simply backstabbing cowards and can actually save themselves if they are confronted with a fair fight.

Pantheon, the Artisan of War

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2012

Pantheon,

I hope this isn't too personal, but what has been your most painful injury?

This is for science. I can design better armor for the troops, but I want to talk to an expert in war to determine the optimal coverage. If you want nothing of it, I will understand.

Geokhan

SuperMan Pix

04-15-2012

heeeeeeeeyy Mr. Pantheoon

*Lulu comes in with a sack of flour, yeast, and other baking necessities. Pix is carrying a bag of raisins*

IM here to make RAISIN BREAD!!!!
Do YOU want to make some too??

-Lulu and Pix