Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

04-10-2012

Quote:
ߪTMªN:
Why a baker?

Well, it suddenly dawned on me, sometime around the age of twelve, that being a baker would be an enjoyable profession. I have no idea how I came to this realization, as this was during a spear throwing drill and I do not know how I related that to baking. But being a baker does have its merits.

Pantheon, the Artisan of War

AskPantheon

04-11-2012

((Bump))

Rðndom Guy

04-11-2012

Well pantheon let's ask something common ¿Do you drink? ¿Did you ever get drunk and forgotten what happened in that night?

AskPantheon

04-11-2012

Quote:
Rðndom Guy:
Well pantheon let's ask something common ¿Do you drink? ¿Did you ever get drunk and forgotten what happened in that night?

I typically avoid drinking, as it impairs my abilities to a noticeable degree. I do drink occasionally, but not to the extent of not remembering what happened.

Rðndom Guy

04-11-2012

Quote:
AskPantheon:
I typically avoid drinking, as it impairs my abilities to a noticeable degree. I do drink occasionally, but not to the extent of not remembering what happened.

I'd figure you wouldn't be a heavy drinker of the sort, who of the other champions you get along with? if any.

Morec0

04-11-2012

Pantheon,

Have you ever considered visiting Sparta? I think you would blend in well there.

Ask Swaìn

04-11-2012

Would you ever consider dating Morgana?

Ask Brolaf

04-11-2012

Quote:
Ask Swaìn:

Knife-bro may gut you.

Ask Swaìn

04-11-2012

Quote:
Ask Brolaf:
Knife-bro may gut you.

They're kind of... complicated.

AskPantheon

04-12-2012

Quote:
Rðndom Guy:
I'd figure you wouldn't be a heavy drinker of the sort, who of the other champions you get along with? if any.

I get along decently well with Jarvan IV, Gangplank, and obviously Leona.

Quote:
Morec0:
Pantheon,

Have you ever considered visiting Sparta? I think you would blend in well there.

And just how am I supposed to get to Earth?

Quote:
Ask Swaìn:

Possibly. If there is not the constant risk of having my soul bound to a manure shovel