The Zaunite coliseum. (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mad Chemist

12-14-2012

The Zaunite coliseum.

((Following of the normal RP-rules is expected and some etiquette))
((Betting on the fights is expected and encouraged))
((At the top of your posts put were you are))

On the outskirts of Zaun, were the last living forest was, there is now a colossal arena created on what seemed one day only.
The gigantic coliseum beautiful only on his engineering and complexity stands as a triumph of the Zaunite science and architecture.
The walls are so tall that they fade, lost on the smog and Zaun grey skies, the interior so immense that it has capacity for even 225,000 people and there are several a boxes (or galleryes) for V.I.P guests.
In the interior there is a seemingly simple arena, but in reality it can be changed on its form and properties and even be flooded with water in order to hold different kinds of “games”.
On the gigantic doors for the guests there could be seen a weird symbol that consisted of two concentric circles, from the interior one parted 10 lightning like lines that ended on the circumference of the exterior one.
In the interior there is a room in which the challengers can wait for their turns, talk amount them, buy potions ammo or weapons.
There is even several snack stores that supplement the audience with different Zaunite candies and beverages.

The rules of the coliseum are written on tablets on the waiting room.

Rules:

The games are simple you can enter with company or alone.
Once you entered you can only get out by losing, dyeing, surrendering or eliminating all the opponents.

If you complete the first round you are paid 5,000 gp and after every successful round it will increase by 25% and so on snowballing.

If you get out to rest or get healed between rounds the you the price counter will restart from 300 per round (not counting what you already accumulated.

No one can enter in the middle of a round if someone enters after you have entered the score for the price will be restarted.

Ask the Tempest

12-14-2012

((Can I still be the GOD DAMN ANNOUNCER?! All ready in charecter.))

Ask Mad Chemist

12-14-2012

((If you want also Waiting for contestands))

Ask the Tempest

12-14-2012

((All right b*tches!!!!))

Ask Mad Chemist

12-14-2012

((Try to use other acount it will be wierd to have kennen as a comentator))

Elic Roland

12-14-2012

((Ill use this one. But first, what should my name be...))

Ask Mad Chemist

12-14-2012

((Ok from now on the occ stuff goes here http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2837771))

Brwn Trout

12-14-2012

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1187 Doctor Ivan Shwarmer))

" Well this is an incredible inconvenience" says the Doctor to his jailer like he was slightly dissapointed in seeing the huge colliseum of Zaun. "As happy as I'am to be back home courtesy of the solari this dosen't look particularly good for my health" says the doctor as he reads the rules and the many advertisements explaining what the colliseum was.

" Quiet you,... dead men aren't supposed to talk so much" said the doctors jailer A short fat buisness man who had particular interest and investments in the colliseum. "Doctor I expect you to make me lots of money befor you die, after all how many people are going to have champions who have killed 3 solari bounty hunters" says the buisness man as he waddles back to his caravan.

"Take the prisoner and set him down over next to the other deadmen, let the people make bets on how long this trash will last" yelled the captain of the buisness mans guard.

" Oh poop" said the doctor as he sat down in his cage.

Ask Mad Chemist

12-15-2012

Outside of the waiting room

On the outside of the waiting room there could be read:
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate!
And under those words on small letters:
Those that pass trough this doors surrender their rights to sue the manager and investors of the coliseum.

Ask Mad Chemist

12-16-2012

The waiting room.

The inside of the waiting room was big enough to hold up to 35 challengers.
In the middle there was a little store which had on exhibit from some weird and magical weapons to the latest advancements on armament from Zaun.
There were also many types of potions with almost any imaginable effect.
In the room there were several people some obligated to go there in hopes to pay some deb and some trying to show their name to the world and reach fame as a powerful warrior or an skillful mercenary.

Then like a thunder the screams of the audience invaded the room.
Another dead one, send the money to the family.
Another wants to try luck without a Resurrection Phial?
Anyway next challenger?