Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ELO system ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McDerp

03-28-2012

Can someone tell me why you lose more ELO score than you earn when you play this game. I cant seem to get out of a particularly low score, no matter how hard i try.

Now i know what you'll all say, OH MAN YOU'RE A NOOB or whatever. Well i'm sorry but 8/10 games i play ranked i hold a positive score then my team proceeds to feed, understandably, due to the low ELO.

I took a three month break from when i first saw my ELO. i mastered mid, and take it every game. I put some serious practise, watched vids, read up stratedgies... come ranked however, the low quality of players just ruins the game.

TL;DR
How can i get out of a low ELO rating when i play well (8/10 games positive score) but keep on losing due to low ELO teamates feeding/ more ELO deducted than won.

TY.

McDerp

03-28-2012

specifically for 5v5 SR. TT i have no prob obviously, i have great teamates for that. peaked at 1300smth

McDerp

03-29-2012

nevermind, i found a thread in the forum that helped me. DELETE!

NOFreeWeekChamps

03-29-2012

lol, no1 minded anywaysXD