Leavers to bots?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

monkeyBOOMking

03-28-2012

Wont it be awesome if riot subs bots with leavers??? i mean like there are more leavers than there was before and now that the new bots are actually good, why not replace leavers with bots it cant be that hard.......can it?

trento007

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2012

Problem is the bots would end up feeding. It's easy for a team to go 50-5 on an intermediate bot match.

onesc

03-29-2012

I personally don't like this for a few reasons

- Bot's are really bad
- If you're just disconnecting for a couple of minutes, you don't want to reconnect in the middle of a team fight.
- The bot may buy or sell items you did not want them to.
- It may not know it's role or what it's meant to do (e.g Bots can't jungle yet, as far as I know)
- Bot's are really, really bad.

I think this is a good idea to look in to, and they no doubt have, but the AI just isn't good enough yet. It's also a little bit controversial as not everyone wants a bot to take over for them when they disconnect (I don't).

Izzach

03-29-2012

yeah i rather just have a character stand around then the bot AI that can be easily abused

MarceloZakk

Recruiter

03-29-2012

isn't there a time after the summoner can't reconnecet anymore? after that, leavers money and exp should be spread between team members... and then, the constant gold earning be a little bigger for them too.

WickedArts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarceloZakk View Post
isn't there a time after the summoner can't reconnecet anymore? after that, leavers money and exp should be spread between team members... and then, the constant gold earning be a little bigger for them too.
This is a better idea than bots though I like the though process behind having bots join they are however very easily abused and also they can't work with the other real players on the team.