1400s new hell?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gocrazy

03-28-2012

Why can't i break 1500 rating? The past 30 games fluctuates by 50 rating but when I get to 1490 to 1500 I get stuck supporting(last pick) some derp who won his/her first 6 games. INCONCEIVABLE I tell you....and rarely I get called a bad support but I prefer top or ad bot....but usually when you are the lowest elo you have to fill and most of the time that is support. sigh I needed to vent and this is my first posting.....SO WELCOME ME TO THE AWESOMENESS OF FORUM CHAT.

SacredWinds

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

People dont seem to realize that you should always first pick ad carry and support first so top, jungler and mid arent countered as easily. Its always what they want to play and what doesnt benefit the team.

Welcome to the forums

Gocrazy

03-29-2012

So Selfish ares some people.....and thank you

CSking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

lol

The Cton

03-29-2012

"If there are rocks ahead, we'll all be dead"
"Stop rhyming now, I mean it." "Doesn anybody want another peanut?"

Welcome to the forums.

CSking

03-29-2012

carry harder

Haen

03-29-2012

Everyone's ELO hell is different. ELO hell is just a level far below then you belong.

And if you're truly above and beyond everyone at that level, every game you should be carrying your team.