The main reason TT is broken IMO

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joeschmo73

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

Should just play Blitz, Alistar, and Singed and just let them kill your inhibs. Then just pull minions AND the other team into the well.

IS1085f285784e87ef5204d

03-29-2012

Bump for red. This is a very annoying problem. I have had very clear wins where we could not bring down the nexus even with all the jungle buffs because they could turtle with a taunt champ.

Luego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haž View Post
Bump for red. This is a very annoying problem. I have had very clear wins where we could not bring down the nexus even with all the jungle buffs because they could turtle with a taunt champ.
Who were they playing that had an aoe taunt?

spin 4 demacia

03-30-2012

thorn sunfire udyr and turtle =p problem solved

KamakaziGumiBear

03-30-2012

I personally Like playing Lux in this situation, Once the minion waves spawn, use your laser to kill both minion waves at once. Soon Caits standing on her well going GTFO SUPER MINNIONS OMGZ@!#@#!@# OUR NEXUS BLEW UP.

Deathcapt

03-30-2012

THey can't heal while standing that close, so you can usually burst her down, or just tank her shots while getting a couple quick hits on the tower. All 3 go on one side, come from the nexus, so farthest away from fountain, have someone tank the tower, sitting at it's furthest range, and then have your 2 other full hp, non-tower agro'd people going in and nuke the tower, or at least deal 1/3 -1/2 hp and then all b heal, do it again, they'll get like 2 or 3 minions waves between attacks. The tower will only survive a couple attacks like this, and their team will be too busy dealing with super minions.