The main reason TT is broken IMO

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Juggernaut N

Senior Member

03-28-2012

The fact that you can bait minions into the fountain turret and, that ranged ad carries can safely shoot away while standing next to fountain turret makes the game drag on for too long.
Literally had a game that should've ended in 20 minutes but dragged on for an hour b/c their cait would just safely shoot away.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-28-2012

you can easily stop that


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Juggernaut N

Senior Member

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
you can easily stop that
Really how? The only way i got her was b/c she took 1 STEP out of the turret and thats when i killed her. Also remember its a 3 vs 3. Her whole team was at the fountain turret.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

Senior Member

03-28-2012

All you have to do is push and die for the tower, even if you take damage, just kill asap. Need to push both inhibs, get super minions on both side, and just die for the tower. They can't pull every single creep.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Juggernaut N

Senior Member

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SŚm View Post
All you have to do is push and die for the tower, even if you take damage, just kill asap. Need to push both inhibs, get super minions on both side, and just die for the tower. They can't pull every single creep.
They killed the super minions in 2 seconds though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grayjaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXBlackJezusXx View Post
They killed the super minions in 2 seconds though.
At 20 mins of the game ¨¨

There're many ways around that.
You misplayed period.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

teknn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

03-28-2012

You only kill inhibs, when you have A gauranteed push, otherwise they farm off your minions pushing them, where was you get nothing except jungle creeps. Leave Inhibs up to farm jungle and lanes so that your minions dont push into there Fountain.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Juggernaut N

Senior Member

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbag604 View Post
You only kill inhibs, when you have A gauranteed push, otherwise they farm off your minions pushing them, where was you get nothing except jungle creeps. Leave Inhibs up to farm jungle and lanes so that your minions dont push into there Fountain.
Thats what we did though. We won btw.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

twinsbuster

Senior Member

03-28-2012

or break all of their inhibs, dive in with superminion and hit the final turrent till death.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iniquity77

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinsbuster View Post
or break all of their inhibs, dive in with superminion and hit the final turrent till death.
How does this not resemble a broken mechanic if you have to do this?


12