Its your fault not mine

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OriginalJack

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Is Whoa View Post
I am not comfortable playing in the jungle I play normal games but never jungle cause I hate being blamed all the time for losses no matter what.
Yeah the jungle always seems to get blamed when people are losing their lanes it's really not fair. :-(

The obvious solution is to get better at jungling. I know jungling can seem really daunting at first, I avoided it for a long time because it really stressed me out with everybody calling for ganks and blaming you for their shortcomings but you just gotta tough through it. Eventually you can stop thinking about your path through your own jungle because it becomes really routine and just focus on the lanes and where the other jungler is.

A few things to remember while learning to jungle:
- most of the time people are losing their lane because they messed up and didn't ward correctly or overextended (but you shouldn't point this out to them because it will only make them rage harder)
- don't try to force a gank when the lane is pushed the worst thing you can do is to feed the other team a kill
- the mute button needs to be used sometimes it's the only 100% sure way to get somebody to stop raging at you and being raged at will only distract you from the game (even if they do continue who cares you can't see it anymore if you mute them)
- ragers gonna rage (just lol at them cause they're getting so worked up about a game)

One more thing about your OP, you really should be able to play every role if you are going to be doing ranked if you can't it will put your team at a disadvantage if that role does get forced on you. Like you've seen already sometimes you get put in a role you are weak at, if you're going to move up in elo you need to be able to turn that weakness into a strength.

iamBlayz

03-29-2012

junglers muting people is a stupid idea, it means you have no way to effectively communicate with that person, learn how to ignore people raging at you without actually muting them, so if they do actually call for a gank, or notify you of someone in your jungler taking your buffs, or any of the other hundreds of things that teammates need to communicate to each other you can still

but then again most people just dont realize how much responsibility the jungler has

and what since when did people start having problems being support? so many threads on here about people who are always last pick and being forced to play support, weird that you're typically last pick and can seemingly never get a support role, maybe just play more blind pick

CSking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

go play vs bots

cheepz

03-29-2012

I'm a 1450 player and I've played on my friends account that is 800-950.

If you really deserve to be a higher elo, you will get there. Elo's between 0-1200 are purely dependent on you winning your lane and getting kills in other lanes. That is it.

And when I say win your lane, I meant dominate it. People are sooooo bad at sub-1000 elo. Have easily over double cs and have a ridiculous kdr.

OriginalJack

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamBlayz View Post
junglers muting people is a stupid idea, it means you have no way to effectively communicate with that person, learn how to ignore people raging at you without actually muting them, so if they do actually call for a gank, or notify you of someone in your jungler taking your buffs, or any of the other hundreds of things that teammates need to communicate to each other you can still

but then again most people just dont realize how much responsibility the jungler has
True, the best defense is just a thick skin and I do try to avoid muting people if possible but OP said it was bothering him so I added it. Honestly if they are raging that bad they are already not communicating effectively I don't think you should ever feel like you can't mute somebody if they are actually bothering you it will save you so much mental stress. But ya know the more I think about it ignoring people's bs might be one of those basic skills you need to mastery like last hitting and dodging skills shots if you're going to play this game. lol

qqmcgeexx

03-29-2012

Your rank is 850. Average high end pro is about 1800+, therefore lets assume 850 out of a possible 2200.
What people call "Elo Hell" Is not hell, its the "average player" section which they convince themselves they're not part of.
800-1200 Elo is for an average player. If you were at 200 elo you'd be in the low end, but in "Elo hell" You're merely average, so suck it up and accept you're just as good as the rest of the people in "Elo Hell".