Its your fault not mine

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam Is Whoa

03-28-2012

I am admitedly at an extremely low ELO about 850. With that said I am not a terrible player. I know I am not because I have no problems getting good scores in rank and normal when i play a role I am familiar with.

I mid average but often get outclassed by other opponents and I am less than average at jungling. Upon joining a rank que or normal que i always communicate with my team as to say what I can do and what I cant. I am normally at the ver bottom of the picks because of my low ELO. I state i would like to support because its my best and I can solo top well as rumble and gragas. more times than you would imagine people take both solo top and support without communication. I then state that mid is goood for me but carry and jungle are not my fortes. NOONE CARES. they make me jungle mostly as everyone loves ad carry. I do not do well and if we lose it ofcourse is my fault. NO NO NO. It is your fault i abided by the summoners code and stated what I did well i also chose to help team comp by selecting something we were missing because thats the summoners code. and you chose to not abide and be selfish and put the game in my hands.

The loss sir is on your shoulders and should not be blamed on me.

Soda Muffin

03-28-2012

It's a game, bro.

Sam Is Whoa

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soda Muffin View Post
It's a game, bro.
your probably one of the ones raging about someone you forced to play a role they arent good at.

Dovah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

Ah yes! the unspoken rule of league.

Whenever something goes wrong, blame your jungler!

SacredWinds

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

I overextended and didnt ward my lane and pushed the lane and i got ganked by the enemy jungler and mid lane. Omg bad jungler is bad report after game plz only 1/16 because of bad jungler never gank. Stupid elo hell never will carry myself out with these noooooobs

WickedArts

03-29-2012

You can't actually think that its not your fault at all for being ranked so low there's a reason your last pick and you can't constantly blame everyone but yourself for this.

Sam Is Whoa

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedArts View Post
You can't actually think that its not your fault at all for being ranked so low there's a reason your last pick and you can't constantly blame everyone but yourself for this.
Wow you really didnt read the post did you. check my matches I win the games I play support. you are just one of those who think last pick is useless and shouldnt have a say in anything they play. dont get mad at someone if they specifically state that they cant play something and you make them by being jerks and picking without communicating. I am not a good jungler and I dont believe I ever will be. I think it is completely reasonable to not be good at 1 thing in this game.

ChillxIGotThis

03-29-2012

Play normal until you've learned every role and how to play that role well. Never play ranked if you're trying a new champ out either. Being forced into a situation isn't bad when you're well rounded at every role. I'd say start playing as a jungler because you said you were less than average. Learning to jungle will make you a better top and mid solo player, just by learning timing, monster respawns, also when and how to gank.

Sam Is Whoa

03-29-2012

Thank you for actually posting something worth a while chill.

I never said it wasnt my fault i was low elo I never said I was amazing at this game. Sorry not everybody is god like epic players a t 1800 elo. I am not comfortable playing in the jungle I play normal games but never jungle cause I hate being blamed all the time for losses no matter what. I went 14/7/14 in a game as skarner jungle. I know 7 deaths is alot but I was also the only initiator/tank. I ofcourse was blamed for the loss because I couldnt be in every lane to gank and they asked for ganks while they have the lane pushed. Normal games are actually worse than rank games with the amount of people that complain during game.I have practiced in bot games but that only really perfects your clearing ability not your ganks or counter jungle.

ChillxIGotThis

03-29-2012

Those are the cons that come with playing normal. If you are a jungler, noobs expect ganks every 2 minutes. Bot games are nice to learn jungling routes with new champs or even testing out a laning champ. Another alternative is to start pairing up with friends to get a team composition down and learn that way. But all I can say for now is to keep playing, learn new champs, learn jungling routes, how to team fight well, and always watch that mini-map. Good day summoner.