Orbit Gaming Looking to Sponsor High Level Team + Upcoming Gaming Community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oReoTLD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2012

bump

Innovate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2012

bump

zXi

04-10-2012

Hey man, I'm currently building a team and have had a thread for a while now. I have some promising app's, and as soon as the roster line is set, we'll be starting tournaments immediately, just need to finish tryouts for the other two roles.

I know we're not done and haven't even competed yet, but thought I'd throw my name in like you said.

Here is the thread - http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1932346

Innovate

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zXi View Post
Hey man, I'm currently building a team and have had a thread for a while now. I have some promising app's, and as soon as the roster line is set, we'll be starting tournaments immediately, just need to finish tryouts for the other two roles.

I know we're not done and haven't even competed yet, but thought I'd throw my name in like you said.

Here is the thread - http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1932346
Hey thanks for the interest but, currently we are looking for an established team that is ready to compete at lans and online tournaments. If you build a roster and get some experience feel free to contact us again.

Innovate

04-10-2012

bump

Innovate

04-10-2012

bump

Innovate

04-10-2012

bump

Innovate

04-10-2012

bump

Innovate

04-11-2012

bump

Innovate

04-11-2012

bump