Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Orbit Gaming Looking to Sponsor High Level Team + Upcoming Gaming Community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oReoTLD

04-09-2012

bump

Innovate

04-09-2012

bump

zXi

04-10-2012

Hey man, I'm currently building a team and have had a thread for a while now. I have some promising app's, and as soon as the roster line is set, we'll be starting tournaments immediately, just need to finish tryouts for the other two roles.

I know we're not done and haven't even competed yet, but thought I'd throw my name in like you said.

Here is the thread - http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1932346

Innovate

04-10-2012

Quote:
zXi:
Hey man, I'm currently building a team and have had a thread for a while now. I have some promising app's, and as soon as the roster line is set, we'll be starting tournaments immediately, just need to finish tryouts for the other two roles.

I know we're not done and haven't even competed yet, but thought I'd throw my name in like you said.

Here is the thread - http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1932346

Hey thanks for the interest but, currently we are looking for an established team that is ready to compete at lans and online tournaments. If you build a roster and get some experience feel free to contact us again.

Innovate

04-10-2012

bump

Innovate

04-10-2012

bump

Innovate

04-10-2012

bump

Innovate

04-10-2012

bump

Innovate

04-11-2012

bump

Innovate

04-11-2012

bump