Just played HoN..... Riot YOU ROCK

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ueberone

10-21-2009

I know there have been many threads like this. This is a thank you to Riot.

Riot you have made a great game. As a veteran Dota player of many years I have thoroughly enjoyed LoL for months now. I just tried out HoN and after one game I uninstalled the game. It is not very noob friendly. It also seems to just be not as fun. Making items is not very intuitive. Gameplay just seems so so.

I believe that LoL is much better for noobs and for experts alike. Medium to top tier games seem quite fast paced and challenging.

Keep up the good work Riot. On a side note I can't wait for the servers to come up again and try the new map. Also I really hope the store opens soon. I bought my prepaid game cards and am stoked to try them out!

Digitalneo

10-21-2009

As a total noob, i completely agree with whatever ueberone said in his brick of text about LoL being for noobs or whatever.

long live LoL!

Coodler

10-21-2009

LoL is friendlier and plays like it was programmed professionally to do what it does.

HoN managed to port that feeling of being a mod for a different game along with everything else dota has (good and bad).

plasmatorture

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2009

Trying a game once and uninstalling it immediately isn't very fair to any game.

ueberone

10-21-2009

Have you ever just started watching a movie and five minutes in it was just painful to watch? You couldn't stand to watch past that point. That was my feeling with HoN

TombMonkey

10-21-2009

In my first game of HoN half my team ragequitted when I said I had never played DotA, the remaining flamed me for the next 15 minutes I was there.

Monnok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalneo View Post
whatever ueberone said in his brick of text
tl;dr

Chillspawn

10-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ueberone View Post
Have you ever just started watching a movie and five minutes in it was just painful to watch? You couldn't stand to watch past that point. That was my feeling with HoN
The Matador.

But yeah I havn't tried HoN but LoL is pretty awesome..

seresibyl

10-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coodler View Post
LoL is friendlier and plays like it was programmed professionally to do what it does.

HoN managed to port that feeling of being a mod for a different game along with everything else dota has (good and bad).
MMmMM.

I think HoN feels like a more polished code than LoL... and you know, LOLADOBEAIR.

I think LoL still feels fairly F2P.

>=P

Sanlaven

10-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ueberone View Post
You should have given Twilight a chance bro, it gets better