New free week idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AeonTek

03-28-2012

Just a thought, but I think that with the ever increasing amount of champs in this game (almost 100), the amount of champions that are available for free week should be increased from 10 to 15. That way Riot can keep their 450 n00blord champs in, but also allow for higher priced champs that don't ever get a spotlight in free week. What is everyone's opinion?

Sam Is Whoa

03-28-2012

450 IP champs should NEVER be in free week. they are virtually free themselves. you get 450 ip in just a few matches. and I am SICK of seeing caitlin every other week. she isnt the only carry that you can make free week.

monstuman443

03-28-2012

Maybe not 15. that seems a bit high. I think they keep it at 10 because they feel they can put out a balanced set of champs without having too many for free of the same type.

Sam Is Whoa

03-28-2012

you have to buy champs and own at least 6 to play rank games. Thats why they have 450 ip champs so you dont have to wait forever to get ip or spend money on rp. thats the only reason they should have 450 ip champs. not for free weeks. 450 ip champs are for ppl who want to play rank without spending alot of money on champs.

Adverk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-28-2012

I said this before but I highly doubt riot would give a **** about this since it won't earn them a dime

Ninjatude

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2012

there's a reason riot has 10 champs in the freeweek: among them, you can make 2 teams of 5.

They're not making champs freeweek so you don't have to buy them, they're making champs freeweek so new players can fill a role effectively, without owning any champs.

The Gabagool

03-28-2012

yeahhh

ARGorilla

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Is Whoa View Post
you have to buy champs and own at least 6 to play rank games. Thats why they have 450 ip champs so you dont have to wait forever to get ip or spend money on rp. thats the only reason they should have 450 ip champs. not for free weeks. 450 ip champs are for ppl who want to play rank without spending alot of money on champs.
What is this?... I don't even...

They don't sell 450 champs so people can get to ranked faster, most people have 10 champs by the time they're 30 anyway. They sell 450 champs because they are either a) easy to use, b) very old, c) need some that cheap so new players can figure out what role they like quickly.

Also Caitlyn is 6300 IP (maybe 4800 now I dunno) but the point is we see her every ****ing week and it's time to see other champs... ahem Viktor

Sam Is Whoa

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARGorilla View Post
What is this?... I don't even...

They don't sell 450 champs so people can get to ranked faster, most people have 10 champs by the time they're 30 anyway. They sell 450 champs because they are either a) easy to use, b) very old, c) need some that cheap so new players can figure out what role they like quickly.

Also Caitlyn is 6300 IP (maybe 4800 now I dunno) but the point is we see her every ****ing week and it's time to see other champs... ahem Viktor
i said thats why they should have them not why they are 450. I know why they are cheap i dont know why they make them free if they are cheap so they are easy to buy.