Vualk's Stream Check it out

1234511 ... 19
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vualk Only Mid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2012

Playing ranked Solo Q Main Twisted Fate/Nidalee/Veigar

So check out the stream here
http://www.twitch.tv/vualk

My Chosen Champs

Twisted Fate: I fell in love with twisted fate in beta and have been maining him ever since.. I love his pick and run playstyle. His ult brings HUGE utility to any game and allows him to be a force to be reckoned with in any teamcomp..

Games Played in Ranked 1503
I cant accurately say how many times total because i cant account for normals but if i had to estimate i would guess at least another 1500 games of TF in normal queues.

MY TF GUIDE
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...e-cards-386482

NIDALEE
I didn't really pick up nidalee until around mid season 3 but since have played her MANY times.. I enjoy her poke playstyle and the huge outplayes and jukes you can bring to a game in cougar form. She brings high Utility to any team making her a great pick for any teamcomp.

Number of ranked games 263
My Nidalee GuideUnder Constuction looking to get it out after i finish editing my tf guide

Veigar
I feel veigar is very underatted.. I mean sure he does have the niche element that he fits into and he is somewhat easy to counter with pure blind agression in lane.. But If you know how to control lane creeps you should be able to overcome this.. The utility that his low cd aoe stun brings to a team is great for engages and disengages and HUGE in dragon/baron fights.. Not to mention the 1:1 ap ratio on his w he still hits hard even on non ap champs.. And an adc generally dies to this little yordle

number of games in ranked 172
My veigar GuideIs extremely outdated and will have to be rewritten after i complete the tf and nidalee guides.

about me
My name is Vualk I have been playing VIdeo games competitively for over 10 years. It started in the good old days of ultima Online around the year 2000 where i was a very well known tournament pvper and then transgressed to WoW and several fps like halo and counterstrike. I stopped playing Everything else to focus solely on league of legends and found myself a home in the mid lane and the jungle.

In season 1 i was 2156 elo about halfway through the season. Season two i ran several series on carrying from 900 to 1600 elo on various accounts. I finished season 3 plat elo. And currently in Season 4 Im am working my way to Diamond..

I am very active in chat and love to talk during the game. I take requests for music. Its just an all around good enviroment for all ages and skill levels. The moderators are all very friendly down to earth people who love to have a good time just as much as i do.

WANT TO BE A MOD
Its as simple as being an active member of the stream community. All of my mods are just regular guys who have been around in the stream for a while and enjoy themselves. Some of them have been around since day one when i was averaging around 2 viewers per session. They have been around to watch/and help the stream grow and lead it into a more positive direction. Helping with forum and reddit bumps and spreading the good word is a big plus.

Cool links that may help you improve your play

Playing to win by pro gamer Sirlin (with mentions of mr tom caldwell.)
http://www.sirlin.net/ptw/

Guides for any champion you can imagine you can find here.
www.solomid.net

Elements teir list for those wanting to play the trends.
http://www.reignofgaming.net/

A great Guide To improving at soloqueue Written by me.
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...6#post35397426

Keltai

03-28-2012

The Marbled Duck, or Marbled Teal (Marmaronetta angustirostris), is a medium-sized duck. It used to be included among the dabbling ducks, but is now classed as a diving duck.

This duck formerly bred in large numbers in the Mediterranean region, but is now restricted to a few sites in southern Spain, northwest Africa and in Israel. In the east it survives in the Mesopotamian marshland in southern Iraq and in Iran (Shadegan Marshes - the world's most important site), as well as isolated pockets in Turkey, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Iraq and further to the east in western India and western China.[1] Its breeding habitat is lowland where they lay their eggs in long grass or in high trees. They may lay 7 to 10 cream eggs. They are common in private collections but are a nervous and flighty bird. In some areas birds disperse from the breeding grounds, and have been encountered in the winter period in the Sahel zone, south of the Sahara.

The Marbled Duck is approximately 39–42 centimetres (15–17 in) long. Adults are a pale sandy-brown colour, diffusely blotched off-white, with a dark eye-patch and shaggy head. Juveniles are similar but with more off-white blotches. In flight, the wings look pale without a marked pattern, and no speculum on the secondaries.[2]

These are gregarious birds, at times even when nesting. Outside the breeding season flocks are often small, although large wintering flocks have been reported in some areas. The largest winter concentration known is in Khuzestan, Iran.[2]

In 2011, a group of Iraqi ornithologists counted a single flock of the rare marbled teal on the lakes of the Iraqi marshes, numbering at least 40,000 birds.[3]

These birds feed mainly in shallow water by dabbling or up-ending, occasionally diving. Little is known of their diet.[2]

This bird is considered vulnerable due to a reduction in population caused by habitat destruction and hunting. It is one of the species to which the Agreement on the Conservation of African-Eurasian Migratory Waterbirds (AEWA) applies.[1]

The scientific name, Marmaronetta angustirostris, comes from the Greek marmaros, marbled and netta, a duck, and Latin angustus, narrow or small and rostris billed.[4]

Vualk Only Mid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keltai View Post
The Marbled Duck, or Marbled Teal (Marmaronetta angustirostris), is a medium-sized duck. It used to be included among the dabbling ducks, but is now classed as a diving duck.

This duck formerly bred in large numbers in the Mediterranean region, but is now restricted to a few sites in southern Spain, northwest Africa and in Israel. In the east it survives in the Mesopotamian marshland in southern Iraq and in Iran (Shadegan Marshes - the world's most important site), as well as isolated pockets in Turkey, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Iraq and further to the east in western India and western China.[1] Its breeding habitat is lowland where they lay their eggs in long grass or in high trees. They may lay 7 to 10 cream eggs. They are common in private collections but are a nervous and flighty bird. In some areas birds disperse from the breeding grounds, and have been encountered in the winter period in the Sahel zone, south of the Sahara.

The Marbled Duck is approximately 3942 centimetres (1517 in) long. Adults are a pale sandy-brown colour, diffusely blotched off-white, with a dark eye-patch and shaggy head. Juveniles are similar but with more off-white blotches. In flight, the wings look pale without a marked pattern, and no speculum on the secondaries.[2]

These are gregarious birds, at times even when nesting. Outside the breeding season flocks are often small, although large wintering flocks have been reported in some areas. The largest winter concentration known is in Khuzestan, Iran.[2]

In 2011, a group of Iraqi ornithologists counted a single flock of the rare marbled teal on the lakes of the Iraqi marshes, numbering at least 40,000 birds.[3]

These birds feed mainly in shallow water by dabbling or up-ending, occasionally diving. Little is known of their diet.[2]

This bird is considered vulnerable due to a reduction in population caused by habitat destruction and hunting. It is one of the species to which the Agreement on the Conservation of African-Eurasian Migratory Waterbirds (AEWA) applies.[1]

The scientific name, Marmaronetta angustirostris, comes from the Greek marmaros, marbled and netta, a duck, and Latin angustus, narrow or small and rostris billed.[4]
wtf... i dont... even.... Troll someone else plox

Vualk Only Mid

03-29-2012

playing jungle eve.... 520 rp

getting called a troll..... 12 elo 87 ip

winning the game because you carried your team with eve and having them all add you to friends list

PRICELESS

Rikjpool

03-29-2012

Hey ,man, check your chat on your stream will ya. haha

Rikjpool

03-29-2012

Thanks for shout out man!

Ramegacorn

03-30-2012

Vualk is currently streaming come check it out its interesting to watch lmao hes a little tipsy too =P

Verinaszun

03-31-2012

bump good stream come watch get some more people in here

Vualk Only Mid

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verinaszun View Post
bump good stream come watch get some more people in here
Thankyou sir glad you like it .. And i agree more people in chat lets do dis

Rikjpool

04-02-2012

Hey man, last 3 games been anoying i see.... keep up the good work though!

And loving the sound on the vid's now btw, so now you need to talk more!

1234511 ... 19