Does riot forgive losses with more than one leaver?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

testosterone man

03-28-2012

elo hell ftw...

Our lovely team captain doesn't ban rammus or shen (permabanned champs in case you're new) which isn't a problem until the enemy takes both champs. TC then locks vladimir, and NEVER CONNECTS TO THE GAME. our jungler took top, fed first blood then ragequit. he spent about 5 minutes reconnecting and disconnecting continuously.

so now its a 3v5, bot cait and alistar have died about 4 times to blitz/trist , myself once to viktor with the assist from rammus , and our lanes are gone.

The common argument "its a team game" doesn't really apply when, you're missing 40% of said team.

my elo just dipped under 900, and at this point i might as well shoot for the Lowest elo possible so i can stream evelynn games vs 4 disconnects and a Brazilian .

do losses get forgiven if the conditions are THIS BAD? i mean, one dc is manageable, but two is really impossible to bounce back from

CalvinChen9

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2012

That's the thing, Riot can't do much about it because changing it will have people abuse the system. If you need to get out of elo hell, then get a duo partner, it helps.

Skilltestingman

03-28-2012

well i mean if the leavers still lose elo, won't be THAT much abuse and it would help most people because it's an impossible win.

Eaglesfan427

03-29-2012

No, Riot only forgives losses when there is server trouble (ie widespread lag and disconnects).

Banuvan

03-29-2012

Forum Pro's say you should be able to carry that bro. If you can't you belong in your ELO so deal with it.