Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlippieFloppies

08-04-2010

I bought my first champion recently, but now whenever I go to play a match the champion I bought isn't there for me to select. It just shows the standard free 10. Is there something I don't know, or is this some sort of bug? Thanks for any help.

Controlled By Me

08-04-2010

You could try to type the Champion name in the search bar during Champion Select. If that doesn't work, I think you'd have to write a report to Riot. Include the transaction ID (I think that's what it's called) of your purchase, found by going to the Store -> Account

Remani

08-04-2010

As far as I know, this is a known but that occurs when you buy a champion and don't close the game after doing so.

That's one of 3 things that could have happened.

The other two being that this is a bug that is actually persisting even when you've closed the game and reopened it - therefore definitely needing to be reported to technical support.... OR, now I'm not calling you ignorant but it happens to people sometimes, you bought a character that happens to be free this week and just haven't noticed it yet.... jsut sayin', **** happens ya know?

Urobolus

08-04-2010

Try restarting the client. If it still doesn't show up, and your RP/IP is gone, email [email]support@riotgames.com[/email]