Champion help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlippieFloppies

08-04-2010

I bought my first champion recently, but now whenever I go to play a match the champion I bought isn't there for me to select. It just shows the standard free 10. Is there something I don't know, or is this some sort of bug? Thanks for any help.

Controlled By Me

08-04-2010

You could try to type the Champion name in the search bar during Champion Select. If that doesn't work, I think you'd have to write a report to Riot. Include the transaction ID (I think that's what it's called) of your purchase, found by going to the Store -> Account

Remani

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2010

As far as I know, this is a known but that occurs when you buy a champion and don't close the game after doing so.

That's one of 3 things that could have happened.

The other two being that this is a bug that is actually persisting even when you've closed the game and reopened it - therefore definitely needing to be reported to technical support.... OR, now I'm not calling you ignorant but it happens to people sometimes, you bought a character that happens to be free this week and just haven't noticed it yet.... jsut sayin', **** happens ya know?

Urobolus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2010

Try restarting the client. If it still doesn't show up, and your RP/IP is gone, email support@riotgames.com