Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Question about Karthus, and SP Surge

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lolguy999

03-28-2012

K so im thinking about trying out karthus with surge but dunno about some of the specific mechanics.. anyway im confused about these few things

If Surge is used on Karthus then will the ability power given (say 78AP @ lv 18) will the 78AP be subjected to the effect of Rabadon Deathcap and the Archmage mastery? If so will it still apply during karthus' passive where he is dead but still able to cast spells? Like will the surge + 35% AP be added to karthus' Ult when he ults during death?

If so honestly i think surge is a great summoner spell for karthus lol

Criezmoar

03-30-2012

Surge goes away when you die, even with Karthus' passive. BUT it is fun putting Surge on and chasing enemies with E up

promanwhoring

03-30-2012

Quote:
lolguy999:
K so im thinking about trying out karthus with surge but dunno about some of the specific mechanics.. anyway im confused about these few things

If Surge is used on Karthus then will the ability power given (say 78AP @ lv 18) will the 78AP be subjected to the effect of Rabadon Deathcap and the Archmage mastery? If so will it still apply during karthus' passive where he is dead but still able to cast spells? Like will the surge + 35% AP be added to karthus' Ult when he ults during death?

If so honestly i think surge is a great summoner spell for karthus lol

It doesn't stack man.

Haen

Recruiter

03-30-2012

Honestly I tried Karthus with surge and was largely unimpressed. Usually I've been going teleport/flash as his laning phase is pretty bad so if you get beat early, you need to get that quick dorans or 2 and get back in before you miss out on too much cs/xp. Another good way to go is exhaust as you can easily run people down with your e if they're exhausted.