Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

NA team looking for ad carry and support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

assbangs

03-28-2012

Hey my names matt IGN assbangs

As you can see we are seeking out to find a new ad carry and support
Requirements
Atleast 15 years old
Has time to play everyday to practice
Can accept criticism to evolve into a better player
No raging
Has skype with mic
Also to be comfortable with whatever role you are going to be playing.
If you need to contact me like i said my ign is assbangs, or skype is mherre63 or my email is [email]haro2445@gmail.com[/email]

SacredWinds

03-28-2012

I can play either support or ad carry however ad carry is my strongest role as i can consistently cs. I fall in 1200 ELO however i came from 900 and I am starting to carry myself out as i play more, I believe I belong in 1400+ elo as ive beaten my 1500 ELO friends in 1v1's and such.

I am 15 I have a skype and mic
[email]matthewzybala77@gmail.com[/email]

Sam Is Whoa

03-28-2012

I love to support. And am looking for a team to play with as my current team has not played any games together. I can support any character and even unconventional ones. I am very open to learning and criticism is welcomed and encouraged.

However I am 25 yrs old and have a daughter and a pregnant wife. My only available times to play are during nap time 1-3pm. 7-9pm and after 11pm.

My ingame name is also Sam is whoa and my Skype is Samuel Reyes.23. Email [email]samuelreyes.23@gmail.com[/email].

Dragon Striker9

03-28-2012

Love being support, especially and aggressive Sona. However, I cannot play everyday, since I have sports. I am 14 3/4 guess that's close enough to 15 but lots of the requirements I cannot meet.