Best Top Laner?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tu Talented

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

I play two main top solos, and I'm surprised one of them hasn't been mentioned yet.

If you can lane well, and you pick Akali, once you hit six, you can pretty much stack your ult three times and obliterate whoever else is top lane. You just have to be good at farming to get up to six with decent CS. And you can get out of ganks rather easily.

My other choice is Volibear, simply because he has the best sustain. If someone pushes too hard, you can make them pay, as well as having your passive to save your butt in close fights.

Raymesgames

03-29-2012

Eh, I usually use Renekton in top lane...

BigWenus

03-29-2012

Xin lolololol

bigolfish

03-29-2012

I'm surprised Yorick hasn't gotten a bigger mention. He has great sustain that doubles as great harassment, and spamming Red Ghoul + Green Ghoul makes for some great harass.

Usually when I play Yorick I am impossible to push out of lane.

Late game he has decent damage, can off-tank decently and his ulti has the potential to be utterly preposterous if thrown on an AD carry.

Please Respond

03-29-2012

Yorick, Lee Sin, Shen, Irelia, Riven, Udyr... you can't really compare them because they all have something they excel at. I'm partial to Udyr because he just seems to be so solid against anything anybody could pick.