Best Top Laner?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreadstealth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2012

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Lee sin yet. He has lots of built in sustain, and can be a huge bully. When having your jungler gank your lane, he has a slow, a catch up, and even more mobility with his shield jump. Lots of the pro's favor him, and he does lots of damage early on. I've won every single top lane I've played with him (Except for against Shen once), and he's almost impossible to catch if the Lee Sin player knows what he's doing (Ward jumping, etc.)

monstuman443

03-28-2012

Mundo is pretty good. start with a regrowth pendant and you can harrass top like nobodys business. just spam cleavers. Fiora is super good aswell.

ackshunpac

03-28-2012

I dunno seems to me top is kind of about counterpicking. so it's hard to qualify a "best".

I like to play vlad top because he ****s on so many champs and has an amazing late game. Best sustain, good harrass, scaling, escape, ult is great in teamfights. he can push waves super fast and is great at farming. there arent many champs that can beat him in lane and still scale well. lacking CC though.

I0N

03-29-2012

probs olaf he has sustain and so much damage

PeteyPiranha

03-29-2012

garen with wriggles is surprisingly good, WW is good against people he doesn't need to deal with,(GP,Singed,Wukong) Teemo counters every true top except rumble however he(Teemo) is countered by Kat, and Riven and Wukong are two champs that can literally 1v5 the enemy team if they get 4 kills in lane. I personally like Garen because I've always had succes with him even when against teemo players. Like every pro Garen player, I wait in the bushes for teemo when he has his shrooms, and when he gets close, I drop him with my QER combo.

PeteyPiranha

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ackshunpac View Post
I dunno seems to me top is kind of about counterpicking. so it's hard to qualify a "best".

I like to play vlad top because he ****s on so many champs and has an amazing late game. Best sustain, good harrass, scaling, escape, ult is great in teamfights. he can push waves super fast and is great at farming. there arent many champs that can beat him in lane and still scale well. lacking CC though.

I have only had problems with vlad as WW, I can rape vlad with anyone else though

DarkJuggalo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

Ww and udyr are my fav, but gp, riven, teemo, and yorick just as strong

BeLikeMike10

03-29-2012

I've played several several solo top champs I prefer Olaf now. He almost seems a little broken. Although he's fairly weak early once you get wriggles you can sustain for days, on just about anything. Also, I don't go AD olaf either, which i see a LOT of people do. Wriggles, Mers/Tabi depending on who is top, Mogs, chain vest, Neg, atmas then FON....Finally Triforce if the game lasts that long.

However, if you can't control the creep wave and cut your opponent off nothing top is strong. @ 9 the damage from E is just to much for most champs @ that level. They must stay away and get starved of CS.

CSking

03-29-2012

better nerf irelia

MeetYourMaker

03-29-2012

try warwick, very strong and can carry late game with madreds and wits end.