New Logitech G510 Plugin for League of Legends 5v5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bolexle

04-14-2012

Please sticky this D:

Also, works great!

JamesIsNinja

04-28-2012

the only buffs that are right for me are Dragon and Baron, can you make a more in depth install guide? Once I understand how to do it, I'll do a video tutorial for you.

Giraffesyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2012

Work's great! Thanks for this.

P.S. He's said this already but anyone having issues with importing XML just needs to download the file at
this page It will give you the latest software which allows importing XML. The software on the G510 disc is a legacy software thus it doesn't have the option to import.

Also, Once you open the helper all you have to do is press the button to the left of the LCD and it will cycle through your available applets, one of them will be the timers, first button to start game, second game to stop/reset game.

(he already explained all this but figured I'd say anything that helped me)

JamesIsNinja

04-29-2012

I did it, Im making a video tutorial for it now.

cuté

Recruiter

05-06-2012

Cool, any update on the video tutorial? I can help if needed.

cuté

Recruiter

05-06-2012

You still having trouble with this?

JamesIsNinja

06-21-2012

ddaaaad

aadaaaaadddd

Icharian

07-07-2012

Running Logitech Gaming Software 8.30.86 with a G510. It is telling me that the .xml (8.20) is not a valid profile.

Ginoshie

08-13-2012

Hi Guys,

Im unable to download the XML file for some reason. I just see the code. I tried both the original link and I found it directly on the web site using google. Both ways just end up in showing me the XML code rather then getting a download message.

I then tried copy paste it directly into a script for my G510 which was barely able to handle such a **** load of script. I then got 2 errors about syntacs (even when I cleared the screen it gave the error and still after pasting it again). I saved the script after anyways but no hotkeys were assigned.

Lastly I tried copy paste to notepad and saving it as .xml and importing it but the software tells me its not a valid profile.

Anyone able to help me?

EG NightTemplar

08-13-2012

I cannot download the XML file either bro.