New Logitech G510 Plugin for League of Legends 5v5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gameiki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-02-2012

Very neat program. I have some feedback for you. (hope that's understandable since it was put on a public forum)

You need a better guide.
1 separate the downloads. (99% of people won't need the source and don't want to figure out which files)
2 you need a real guide. you have answered some issues in the thread but its not practical for people to dig through a thread to find the answers.
3 the red buff friendly timer reset is bugged. when you hit the key to reset it from the initial time of 1:55 to 5mins for the next spawn on red it doesn't reset to 5 mins it resets to 1:55 again. or at least it does it in certain cases. im not sure of the exact reason behind it but when i bug tested it thats what i noticed.

Gameiki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-02-2012

*snip* added to other post

cuté

Recruiter

04-04-2012

The latest release has the problem with the red timer fixed. What can I provide in terms of documentation to make it easier to understand? I'm adding links to the original post directly to the downloads on github.com.

Chislayer Osiris

04-04-2012

Will this work on the G15?

DrizzLx

04-04-2012

Will this plugin work for my Logitech G13 keypad?

cuté

Recruiter

04-04-2012

It should work on any Logitech LCD device, however it has not been tested on anything other than the G510 (because that is all I own). Try it out, if there are any issues I'll see what I can do to fix them.

Porkchop Express

04-04-2012

I'm currently having the issue where I can't import the xml profile as it only lets me import lgp files. I have a G15 keyboard. Any Help would be appreciated

cuté

Recruiter

04-05-2012

Do you have the latest version of the Logitech Gaming Software? Make sure you have the download for G15 found here: http://www.logitech.com/en-us/434/34...tion=downloads

Hilren

04-14-2012

Hey there =)

Great work!
But it would be nice if anybody could help me. i am too dumb to get this workin...i baught the g510 2 hours ago...
I have downloaded the file "LeagueOfLegendsHelper". What to do now?? hope someone can help me out =)
and how can i get it to work if LoL is not installed at the default C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\?

Edit: I now saw the Plugin in the List of LCD functions, but i cant get it to work. I think its cause of the install folder?!
Edit2: Now i got the plugin on my screen and the buttons under it all workin. now my question. At my download there was no xml file to get the G keys connected. ?
Edit3: I found the right download with the files xD but i only clicked on it cause i was desperate. was not obv to me. tryin to get it to work now...
Edit4: I have the Problem like someone before, that i cant choose xml files. but i dont have the "Logitech Gaming Software", i only have the Logitech G-Series Key Profiler?!
Edit5: downloaded and installed the gaming software. it seems to work.

So when i am not in game everything works fine with reset. but when i start lol the resets dont work anymore. i changed the direction of installed folder but still nothin happening...
when i go from LoL to desktop it works again. i cant figure out what i am doing wrong

Hilren

04-14-2012

bump for help