New Logitech G510 Plugin for League of Legends 5v5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam Is Whoa

03-28-2012

not sure if this falls into that category but i believe 3rd party applications giving you a advantage over other players is breaking summoners code. This could get you banned from lol if it in fact is against the code. Just a heads up to all of you if you havent asked lol admin.

Sparkron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2012

It's not. All it does is monitor timers, nothing that couldn't be done without a stopwatch.

Sparkron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2012

Ok, in my Logictech LCD Manager, under the programs tab. It says Leage of Legends Helper is running. I still can't figure out how to load the xml file though.

cuté

Recruiter

03-28-2012

What version of the Logitech Gaming Software are you running?

Iggins

03-28-2012

Awesome, updated to the newest keyboard drivers and it works great!!! would you mind putting the code for the helper out on github. I wouldn't mind doing some development for it down the road if I ever have time.

cuté

Recruiter

03-29-2012

All of the source code is available on github- https://github.com/austinsc/League-of-Legends-Helper

Let me know if you are available, I have some ideas for new features/improvements.

Iggins

03-29-2012

Sounds good, working on a deadline for the next week and then i should have some time.

Iggins

03-29-2012

Also a note to other users. I noticed that the helper was showing up in my keyboard settings but not available in the keyboards menu. To solve this I had to rerun the helper in the download files.... So don't delete that helper file. I moved into my games folder for future reference.

Run4urlife13

Recruiter

03-29-2012

When I press the red buff timer for our team it only sets the timer at 1 minute 55. All the other timers seem to work fine at the appropriate 5 minutes.

Dr Pepper 2010

03-29-2012

Thanks for making this I just got the G510 today and this is a great applet! But I did run into a few problems, mainly with the fact that my G# buttons won't work with resetting the timers in game. I've tried setting it to multiple .exe for League and using the GamePanel display as well. I also noticed that the timers for red and blue buffs are only 1:55 when they should be 5 minutes after they are first cleared. Can't wait to get this up and running and thanks for your work!