New Free Champion Rotation (Season One: Week 4)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Feliy

08-08-2010

By the way, why is the attachment pretty ordered from A-Z and the last bit not? o_O

ExpertSockThrow

08-08-2010

But week three's was so short... and I wanted to play most of them too... I am disappointed...

GB Reality

08-08-2010

When does week 5 start? Is it Monday or Tuesday

Raele

08-08-2010

Probably same day of week as Week 4 did, in order for normal Week without problems to last a week(chaos intended)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feliy View Post
By the way, why is the attachment pretty ordered from A-Z and the last bit not? o_O
Not sure since I wasn't here then, but organized part are orginal champions, and last part is ordered as they came onto scene, with newest champion always last.

Xurreal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyChalice View Post
I disagree.. people should either wait for free champ week and hope that the champion they want to try is on the wave of free champions or just buy it and see for themselves

I mean if it was say 10 rp to rent a champion for a day or something I could agree but whatever
I disagree. did you look at the champion list? Eve is never free anymore, yet some people buy her and wish they hadn't wasted the money, while others who dont want to risk her end up loving her (just as an example).

Maybe scale the amount of IP it'll costs dependent on how much the champion costs, and this is a very good implementation.

Xurreal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feliy View Post
All of the Champions listed before the border break were champions that were in the game since launch, while everyone after it are new challengers.

HatsForClowns

08-09-2010

What is the Heroic, Epic, Legendary at the bottem? Which champs are which?

jackrabbit78

08-09-2010

Darn... I just bought Gragas to.

cbsqt

08-09-2010

i wanna see, Kassadin,Shen,Malthazar,Kennen,Kog'Maw,Akali,Poppy ,Garen,Xin Zhao

Marix10

08-09-2010

*sigh* lol well there goes this week hehe see ya guys out there