Alistar support build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scyre

08-10-2012

Hello, I've got a few questions on Ali. I run AR reds, GP10 yellows, Mresist blues, and GP10 quints. My Masteries are 9/0/21 for cdr/GP10 and the such.

Am i over doing it with the GP10? I also tend to finish philo stone as soon as I can.

I then tend to work for my boots and then depends. Sometimes an item with cdr or maybe a sheen.

Any help on what is a good item order and suggestions on the GP10 thing would be nice.

Thanks in advance

Scyre

08-10-2012

bump

MeltedWater

08-10-2012

Eh....Hexdrinker, Maw of Malmortius, Sheen, Trinity Force, etc. are NOT support items. You're building Alistar as a bruiser. And I build him completely differently, lol, so I doubt you want my opinion.

Scyre

08-10-2012

How are you building him? I've maybe got my stuff all mixed up XD

상자상자상자

08-10-2012

I start w/ 2 wards, 3 HP, and a faerie charm and build up to Philo stone, HoG, then shurelya's into frozen heart after selling HoG.

FlowyS

08-10-2012

I think the usual build is 2 gp/5 item -> Frozen Heart -> Shurelya's Reverie. After that, get Trinity Force. If no one on your team goes Aegis, it might be worthwhile to pick that up too.

If your team is dominating, it might be better to build Sheen and turn it into Trinity Force first to dominate early game more. But in most games where it is fairly even, I wouldn't recommened building Trinity Force first because your team usually needs a tank!

Build in this order.

Philo Stone
Heart of Gold
Boots of Mobility
Frozen Heart
Shurelya's Reverie (from Philo Stone)
Trinity Force
Randuin's Omen (from Heart of Gold) or Banshee's Veil
Wit's End / Aegis of the Legion

Usually the game never lasts long enough to get Trinity Force or any of the items below it.