Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Join us in Las Vegas, Nevada for IPL 4!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KevTehNev

03-27-2012

Do they give away skins such as Riot Nasus and stuff at events like these? I have some friends going and was wondering.

Monkiejens

03-27-2012

Yayyyy super excited! Finally get to see them in person after watching streams all the time... Tourney and pool by day, clubbing at night... Gonna b a fab wknd

Saldonas

03-28-2012

I live in Vegas and will be going. I also highly suggest Holstein's at the Cosmopolitan! (I even recently reprogrammed their website).

Flip Tables

03-28-2012

lol im in vegas right now, too bad i won't still be around by then

Demosthenes

03-28-2012

Hey those of you who live in Vegas... Vegas has odds on everything doesn't it? Who's the favorite!?

icefalcn

03-28-2012

why isn't m5 participating in this tourney?

angkrit51

03-28-2012

Yeah I want to know too why Moscow 5 does not take part in this tournament. I am a Dyrus streamer fan.
Would like to see the fight between double D (Dyrus VS Darien) at top.

Would like to watch who can beat M5; unfortunately, they are dont allowed to participate in this tourney

Kitty Meow Heart

03-28-2012

Quote:
Average Gatsby:
Summoners!
We’ll be on the road soon – going to Las Vegas for the next Challenger Circuit event, IPL4 – and we want to see you there for all the exciting action on the Fields of Justice.

From April 6th through 8th the IPL4 Pro League Championship will be broadcast from the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. Team Dignitas, EpikGamer, Counter Logic Gaming, Team Solomid, v8 eSports, Against All Authority, Monomatic eSports and Curse Gaming will all be in attendance, travelling to Sin City to face off for a total prize of $50,000.

Tickets for IPL 4 are still available if you act quickly, so head over to the official tickets page and get ready for all the amazing action!

If you missed any of the intense action that took place during the qualifying round, you can catch all the matches on demand over at the IPL YouTube channel. And don’t forget to tune in to the IPL Killing Spree every Thursday at 5:00 PM Pacific Time (01:00 UK Time) on Twitch.tv.

For those who can’t attend, don’t fret: we’ll be providing full coverage of the tournament, including recaps and videos on demand of the matches. Come back for more details as we draw closer to this event.

when i wanted to see the second riot post it said this "No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator" fix plz XD

SanteLup

03-28-2012

why m5 is not here? are they not invited? they are the best team in the world....

Blitzcronk

03-28-2012

Quote:
Stexe:
Who are the Rioters going to IPL and PAX East respectively?

I know Phreak, Rivington, and Guinsoo (and maybe Rinoa) will be at IPL.

PAX East has Pendragon, Morello, Brackhar, Rara, Pudding, Taco, Faye, and?

I heard that a certain parrot was going to IPL o.O