Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help with Runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gale

08-04-2010

So I need help buying Runes. I have 7k+ IP thanks to double IP weekend but I really don't know what to do with it Rune wise.

Runes I have so far are

Marks
- Crit Chance
- Magic Pen

Seals
- Mana Regen (Flat)
- Attack Speed

Glyphs
- Cooldown Reduction (Flat)

Quints
- Cooldown Reduction (Flat)

My most played champions are:
- Mundo
- Ezreal
- Fiddlesticks
- Gragas
- Kog'maw
- Vladimir

I'm not really interested in getting other Glyphs right now (maybe Quints) because I think CDR is really important for all of those characters. But I'm not sure what I should get in Seals or Marks. Anyone have some friendly advice

peyo

08-04-2010

Armor Pen Marks
mp5/lvl Glyphs (crossover is at lvl 4... if you're having mana problems before, you're doing something wrong...)
HP Quints

9/0/21 mastery build gives you 15% CDR along with Glyphs... all you need is a golem buff o 25% CDR item to reach the cap..

EnderA

08-04-2010

Both of your seals are bad, CD reduction Quints aren't great.

Good seals are:
MP regen/lvl
Dodge
HP/lvl

Quints should probably be Flat HP.

If you're curious about rune stats: Rune Database Spreadsheet - League of Legends Community (https://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=50741)