I need you people to help with a nickname.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2012

Not the greatest place to ask but last time got a few good ones.

So, if you don't play Pokémon you should probably leave unless you think you can still help, I caught a shiny Articuno this morning and I was hoping to think of a good nickname, haven't thought of one yet. FYI I pretty much will only go for names that are something in a different language and translated into english(example: my Groudon is named Leiomenos, greek for molten) or a name of something cool, if you post something I don't like I can't kill you for it so post ideas and I'll check later(should anyone care/post that is XD).

FearCatalyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2012

Warm Turtle

Rahgar

03-27-2012

Wow... There's almost no difference between that one and the regular Articuno.

ChoppazAndDakka

03-27-2012

Jotunheim, or Jǫtunheimr if you want to be technical (and if it will fit, don't remember the character limit on nicknames). One of the Nine Worlds and the home of Ice Giants in Norse Mythology.

Zastie

03-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoppazAndDakka View Post
Jotunheim, or Jǫtunheimr if you want to be technical (and if it will fit, don't remember the character limit on nicknames). One of the Nine Worlds and the home of Ice Giants in Norse Mythology.
Probably gonna go with this unless I find something better, thanks just the kind of thing I was looking for! =D

Sailor Cosmos

03-27-2012

Machinegunpussy.