Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ashe/Vayne Runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phyne

03-27-2012

So I have been playing Vayne and Ashe a lot. I was wondering is this a good page setup for vayne

Reds
6 armor pen
3 flat ad

Seals
9 flat armor

Glyphs
9 MR per lvl

Quints
3 Flat Ad

And for Ashe I haven't really figured out a good page for her yet so any suggestions would be most appreciated.

xTachibana

03-27-2012

Reds
8.37% crit chance

Seals
14 armor flat

Glyphs
14 MR flat

quints

5.58 crit chance

it may seem noobish but youd be surprised how often you crit with 14% lol, its also not a bad set up for critplank (this is what i use for vayne, i use 15 flat ad and mr and armor flat for ashe)

Crustededge

03-27-2012

Personally I run Armor Pen reds, attack speed yellows, and MR blues with AD quints. The extra attack speed is fairly noticeable in the early laning.

Crit doesnt matter with her because she is all about the poke and her passive crit is awesome when out of combat. Doesnt happen too often due to last hitting often. Took me a while to realize that the % crit doesnt get consumed though until you actually auto attack something. You can keep doing volley to last hit and save up your 100% for pokes.

Goodbye to sleep

03-27-2012

AD/armor pen mix is the best option. Unless you're me. I use Movespeed quints, and all AD reds.

armor yellow
MR/level blue

^those go without saying^

Nivmett

03-30-2012

I would go with flat AD marks and quints for the early damage and easier last hitting. Especially when ur harrassing back and forth, being able to last hit a minion when you need it is invaluable. In addition once you are geared your dps will still be incredibly high. Just remember to buy a Last Wisper especially if they are stacking armor. For yellows flat armor is best in slot for the bot lane since they will have an AD bot with support anyways. For glyphs I prefer flat MR but MR per lvl works as well.