Getting out of Elo Hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seanithan

03-28-2012

I just wonder if you've ever heard the saying "beggars can't be choosers." Just reading your block of text I know I never wanna play with you.

Zsadist16

03-28-2012

Find an AD carry friend and play support. Go kog ali. Kog afk farms while ali protects lane and you'll carry yourself right to where you belong i believe. Ooh and for heavens sakes, WARD.

OG Skywalker

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleshpenant View Post
i scored an unofficial pentakill with her even though our sivir ragequit at level 4.
grow up and accept that its not everyone elses fault all the time
Lol hes gotta make sure who knows whos the man. good for you bud nobody cares and what u are talking about is entirely off topic, this guy isnt "blaming" anyone, hes saying he wants f'ing help getting his elo up. And ill watch you go 1-12 with ad lulu anytime man those games are just luck. Stop acting so tough, Hurr.

ThatsWatYiSaid

03-28-2012

I'm down to duo, and I can do everything pretty well except my jungle isn't strong.

I prefer AD bot, or Mid Lane.

IGN: CrimsonCr0ssfyr

UltraKill

03-28-2012

Hey I was in your position. Fought back up to 1100 and climbing. I find duos are actually much harder than solo que because mm gives you much worse team mates that will likely feed 3 kills for every one of yours. Anyway, play whatever role your team needs. Often in solo que it's support or an initiator. Both have a huge impact on the game, but every role is limited by the laneing phase.

Don't give up and make sure you are up to date on your runes/masteries/champion knowledge.

MeetYourMaker

03-28-2012

request sent.

MONSTYR

03-29-2012

Add me 1stplacealways; Ill play with ya. I play all positions well. I understand counterpicking; warding; dragon control; map control and awareness. My highest elo is 1386 but this season I've had bad teams even with a 29-3 game.
hawkphan81

ƒreestyIe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

Add me if u want someone to duo with you,I currently have a 1000+ rating :]

Banuvan

03-29-2012

So funny that out of all the naysayers in this thread only one actually plays ranked. The others haven't played a single ranked game in SR.

herp derp gtfo trolls.

Haen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2012

Honestly if you don't belong there, carry out. I can't believe you have the worst luck in the world that the leaver or feeder is not occasionally on the other team granting you the free win.

If you are truly in ELO hell then you are above and beyond every other player at that skill level. Means you should be getting 2-3 kills every laning phase and numerous more creep. Learn to snowball or play characters that snowball.