Influence points question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goregazm

08-04-2010

I've been playing for about a week and I just got my fiance into this and shes just starting out, she was looking over the champions and wanted a specific one. Well, the specific one costs 3150 Influence points. I was wondering if there was any way at all I could give her some of my influence points? Would help a lot, thanks!!

Eggtart Chow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2010

There is no way to transfer IP to different accounts and I highly doubt Riot has any plans to add a feature like this. You could buy her a champ with RP or play with her until she can afford it.

I think it's really cool that your fiance takes interest like this in activities you enjoy, you've found a keeper

Urobolus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2010

There is no gifting function in League of Legends (for RP or IP) yet (though I hear rumors of RP transfer/gifting being planned on), so the best you could do is give her RP directly.

TildeMerand

08-04-2010

As with the previous responses, there is no way to transfer IP from one account to another.

BUT! Having your fiancée take interest in something you like makes her one hell of a woman! Don't you let her go!!