1000-1300 ELO Looking for Partner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MONSTYR

03-29-2012

Hit me up maker; i am pretty good at carry and trust me I feel your pain. I have great games but its like people dont understand (or dont care = low elo) the game as such as counterpicking; warding correctly; dragon control; map control ect..
Hawkphan81

YeahBabyGetSome

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeetYourMaker View Post
i play a good beat of LoL and no matter how good my performance is. i cant seem to win on a constant basis enough to get out of this elo. so im just looking for some similar summoners with the same problem. pst ur name , i also sometimes use skype/vent
I will only give you a shot just b/c your name is awesome! ...Just like mine =D yeah!

5v5 Solo Elo: Currently it is 1388

Add me in game, YeahBabyGetSome

NOFreeWeekChamps

03-29-2012

Yo, DUOCE, Ives done any lane perfectly, this is my second account, i have Crisisopponent, both are 1200+ elo, looking for a COMPETENT partner, removing anyone that isn't.
please, don't add me if you're below 1150 elo, im not looking forward to gaining 6 elo on every win, and losing 16 in case of a loss.

MeetYourMaker

03-30-2012

im wanting to become pro vayne, lf good support

MeetYourMaker

03-31-2012

elo hell, does it exist hmm?
i go on a decent winning streak then lose 3 times in a row
1st game, all my fault, fed tryndamere 2-3 kills
2nd game, vayne on enemy team has 8 kills before 8 minutes as im fighting udyr top.
3rd game, i call top. dont get it, go corki bot, last pick trolls vayne and feeds at their towers.
i use to think it did, but i really dont now, u have troll that will troll, baddies that will be bad, and u have bad games that will make u lose. every elo has them our just fluctuates between the baddies and trolls more often

MeetYourMaker

03-31-2012

1230 elo,
btw i got best new meta
went legendary with it, shut down mid, owned top :P

Scontro

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeetYourMaker View Post
http://imgur.com/LyxS3

still really looking for an educated league of legends player.
i need someone who can farm well and can help me carry.
this is elo hell, this picture only signifies i know how to farm, which translates into a stronger champion = win.

edit: i was in 500 elo, ive had a hell of a time getting my elo to 1300 only for it drop to 1150 but im wanting to climb again
thats why i marked the win/loss ratio, thats the experience i have to offer to anyone.
LOL I have only played like 10 games and i have 1422 elo (7-3) and i know for sure people with 400 wins and 400 loses with 1450-1500 ELO so i dont get why you have such a low elo.

BTW I think there is a post out there froma Rioter, with suggestions to improve MM but i think this is much more important, you cant win 3 games in a row and getting 13-20 elo poinst for each and and lose one and lose 20-30 elo points. Something is wrong there.

followShiro

03-31-2012

Interesting League name =/

MeetYourMaker

03-31-2012

yeh i dont understand why im so positive but so far behind, i really dont meh im gaining elo tho, im at 1268 atm, need about 50 more to get my top

MeetYourMaker

04-02-2012

http://i.imgur.com/Na401.png
vs a cait/janna in lane, we also got ganked by akali once and warwick 4 times.
we survived half the ganks, with warwick and caitlyns ult usually finishing us off, ( 3 deaths, 2 soraka )
i was like to mention the great farm i pulled off with 1 kill and assist @ 20-25 minutes ive already obtained my zerker boots, dorans blade, bloodthrister, and ie. that snowballed with 3 teamfights ( one of them with baron for them ) and we managed to pull of the W.
id love to play an ad carry with a duo bot and skype, and ill let u know if u suck. so we can gain ELOS
also pst if ur going to add me ,or say ingame after i accept ur request u saw my forum pst.
Thanks and Gl all