Max ap build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuicidalPankake

08-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexKunSanSama View Post
Why would you want to lol. getting Max AP on Akali would be silly.
Someone doesnt play Akali. Thats like saying armor is bad for tanks.

unR Mohrisbetter

08-05-2010

certain chars just arnt going to be able to spam their abilities enough to trigger tear's addition to your mana pool. There's a few casters that building Archangels staffs is just downright stupid on

Rudeboymike

08-05-2010

I just finished a game as karthus. Farmed 480 minions and 25,700 gold. With Zhonyas, 4 Archangel Staves, and 3 speed boots.. I had somewhere around 1070 AP I think.

For ****s and giggles though, earlier when my Mejai's was at 20 stacks, i sold my boots to have an extra archangel. With the Elixir I was at 1310 AP.

I'd start any team fight off with them at 50% hp, lol

Shocktroop

08-05-2010

It used to be easier with old zhonyas. 5 AA and zhonyas is over 1k ap.

Fully stacked mejais gives less ap once you make your 4th or 5th AA( dont remember) and have a zhonyas

Firrox

08-05-2010

I get over 1k AP with gragas. 5AA staffs and zyhona's. Gragas just charges everywhere so he doesn't really need boots and his casks will nearly kill everything but a tank.

Hexeen

08-05-2010

I'd honestly rather 300AP and 95% magic pen, they end up taking nearly full damage, where as even with 1000 AP, if you vs Sion, which I always see stack magic resistence, and most other tanks do as well if there are 3+ AP champs

jetpasscool

09-16-2010

ap katarina too

GrimoireM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2010

Champions without mana would stack Zhonya's, with a fully stacked Mejai's to bring them to 950 AP. However, due to the lack of survivability items on this build, it's rather ineffective.

Lynerus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-16-2010

You can faceroll players on nunu with maxed souls/x4aa/zring thats 1235 ap (max) if i remember right his ult will do 4.3k damage

Rallos

09-17-2010

Rylai / Void Staff / Zhyonas / Mejai / Deathfire = 600AP and much much better overall stats/effects.