Que Dodging for the right reasons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AutoSys

03-28-2012

Learning when to dodge and take the elo loss is a smart play that all people need to learn.

I dodge when the wife gives me..."the look"...huehue!!!

Sephrinx

03-28-2012

You shouldn't be punished AT ALL for dodging Que. Why you even do in the first place is beyond me. There should be no reason for you to be forced to play with 4 ap carries or any other bogus team comp of complete idiots.

I had to dodge 4 times yesterday because of trolls/idiots refusing to communicate and team comp's of terrible nature. I cannot believe how stubborn and stupid people are. You should be able to dodged que all day and not get penalized.

Giving somone a 10 minute ban for que dodging is not a good motive to keep you in que with trolls and noobs. I will dodge 100 times in a row regardless of the "penalty time" if it's to get out of a game with fools. Speaking of, just earlier I had to dodge.

Me: "Hey what up lets get a good team comp goin..."
*Summoner 2 has chosen Teemo*
*Summoner 3 has chosen Caitlyn*
*Summoner 4 has chosen Ashe*
*Summoner 5 has chosen Veigar*

Ok, so now that i solo Que I am forced to play with these guys? No. I don't think so. I am dodging que, being pissed that I already spent 4 minutes derping off in lobby, and now have to wait another 10 minutes or more.

Is this MY FAULT That I AM BEING PUNISHED that I want to have a GOOD TEAM and not set myself on a suicide mission? I can't believe you get penalized for DODGING THE FKING QUE. Iti's really beyond me.

"It's to make it so ppl don't dodge que and make lobbies take for ever"
I have never had this problem. Ever, not once. In the year I have been playing this game..Inb4
"Well thats because que dodge penalties make ppl stay in que"
No, that is not the case at all and don't dilute yourself you silly silly person.

I think this is ridiculous and you should be able to leave ques like a free man and not worry about shlt.
There should be a "Don't que me with this person anymore" option while during ques to prevent you from queing with said ******* as well..

GunflameSmurf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephrinx View Post
You shouldn't be punished AT ALL for dodging Que. Why you even do in the first place is beyond me. There should be no reason for you to be forced to play with 4 ap carries or any other bogus team comp of complete idiots.

I had to dodge 4 times yesterday because of trolls/idiots refusing to communicate and team comp's of terrible nature. I cannot believe how stubborn and stupid people are. You should be able to dodged que all day and not get penalized.

Giving somone a 10 minute ban for que dodging is not a good motive to keep you in que with trolls and noobs. I will dodge 100 times in a row regardless of the "penalty time" if it's to get out of a game with fools. Speaking of, just earlier I had to dodge.

Me: "Hey what up lets get a good team comp goin..."
*Summoner 2 has chosen Teemo*
*Summoner 3 has chosen Caitlyn*
*Summoner 4 has chosen Ashe*
*Summoner 5 has chosen Veigar*

Ok, so now that i solo Que I am forced to play with these guys? No. I don't think so. I am dodging que, being pissed that I already spent 4 minutes derping off in lobby, and now have to wait another 10 minutes or more.

Is this MY FAULT That I AM BEING PUNISHED that I want to have a GOOD TEAM and not set myself on a suicide mission? I can't believe you get penalized for DODGING THE FKING QUE. Iti's really beyond me.

"It's to make it so ppl don't dodge que and make lobbies take for ever"
I have never had this problem. Ever, not once. In the year I have been playing this game..Inb4
"Well thats because que dodge penalties make ppl stay in que"
No, that is not the case at all and don't dilute yourself you silly silly person.

I think this is ridiculous and you should be able to leave ques like a free man and not worry about shlt.
There should be a "Don't que me with this person anymore" option while during ques to prevent you from queing with said ******* as well..
I don't see anything wrong with the team you suggested above. You definetly should be punished because you are making other people waste their time and efforts when you dodge.

I have been playing this game for MORE THAN TWO years... there was a time when there were NO queue dodge penalties. It could take anything from 5-15 mins to join one game. Extremely boring and annoying. Not only that... before people did NOT care that much about team composition... now with all this "gotta play the meta" **** people would dodge even MORE than before.

You should receive a temporary suspension if you queue dodge too many times in a day.. like after your 5th dodge you should be suspended.

Sephrinx

03-29-2012

"You definetly should be punished because you are making other people waste their time and efforts when you dodge."
Well I apologize for the 1 minute of your precious time. But it's ok for you trolls/tools to waste 40 mintues of MY time? Fk that. Selfish idiots!

Worst post I've ever read right there. Two years ago there weren't 10+Million players.

That team comp is terrible.

d4l3kcaan

03-29-2012

stop playing solo queue or stop crying...

...or if you want to blame anyone, blame Riot for not breaking the current meta OR not comming up with a queue system that forces people into the current meta.

which is crazy talk.

meta meta meta meta meta troll troll troll troll troll.