Alright...gonna unlock my first 3150.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PorkWagon

08-08-2010

Alright I have been playing Nasus for a while now and like him. My main thing is I am usually getting roflstomped early game due to not being able to farm very well with him. I was wondering if someone can give me any tips on how to combat this. My dmg isn't enough to really harass the enemies early on. Usually by lvl 10 I barely have my chalice and aegis.

Johis

08-09-2010

Play defensively and spam Spirit Fire and Siphoning Strike. Spirit Fire will whittle enemy champs down while also hitting creeps, and it will keep enemy melee champs away from last hits. It might also score you some last hits on creeps. Use Siphoning Strike on hurt enemy creeps to get last hits yourself. If an enemy comes after you and Siphoning Strike isn't on cooldown, hit them with that. Take one level of Wither early if you're having trouble with melees to stop them from chasing you down. Also take a rank of Wither if there is a DPS in lane with you for an early kill. For summoner spells, take Ignite and Flash, Ghost, or Exhaust. Someone tries to kill you, kill them. Finally, if the enemy has the upper hand and is stopping you from getting last hits early, staying away from the bushes can help a ton. On the other hand, if the enemy isn't harassing you badly from the bushes, you should take advantage of the cover they offer. Use it to harass the other champs and get last hits. Just remember that if you or a teammate attack anything while hidden in the same cluster, you will both be revealed.

Mr Zafrada

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2010

You could do some jungling, with level 6 you can solo dragon with ease, pop ult, spam E and Q.

Grab the golem and the lizard, if none of your teamamtes need it more.

Grab your Sheen. Q will do some nice damage to squishies.

Clear creepwaves with E, if you have gold issues, try level up sooner your E

At higher ranks, E can blow minions wave with no effort. The downside is that creeps will die too fast and you will not be able to feed your Q.

Teamfights:

E, Pop ult in middle of the enemies, W on the DPS, attack squishies.

Krellnus

08-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by colloquial View Post
I would really, really suggest not buying anyone until you have tried them. Its easy to regret champion purchases, and if you do not play too much it takes quite some time to get 3150. Take advantage of the free hero roatations and give everyone a try (not just the people you are interested in).

You'll be surprised by who you like, and you'll soon find someone who fits your play style really well. Just be patient and save up for someone you have tried and like, instead of buying on a whim and regretting it.

But I've got some suggestions as to where you can start looking for champions to try. Garen, Gragas, Malphite, Nasus, Mordekaiser, Olaf, Poppy, Sion, Udyr, and Xin Zhao are decent choices for what you seem to like, and are probably a good place to start trying people out. See if you really like one of those champions.
Shen, Dr Mundo and Taric might also be for you.

AdorableSatan

08-10-2010

Get Olaf. Don't suck. Go 25/0 with a pentakill. Carry teams. Etc.

DaMuffin

08-10-2010

Try katarina
she can kill lots of people
she can escape
she can harass
she is sexy
read this guide of katarina(the ap build,not the dps build)
http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...-choices.xhtml