Still on the Hunt for Great Savings?

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Map Awareness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2012

Totally buying that Poppy skin to complete my collection.

Taberif730

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2012

Not sure why the downvotes... Riot doesn't typically put champions on sale on Tuesdays, so just be happy we got anything. Cheap sales are good for new players anyways considering the free 400 RP they are given for reaching level 3 or whatever it is. Besides, the skins are good picks.

Artanai

03-26-2012

I personally would like to see another new skin this easter. I'm pitching the idea of an Easter Bunny Ziggs, who throws explosive easter eggs and eggmines.

Artanai

03-26-2012

I would personally love to see an Easter Bunny Ziggs this Great Hunt. Nothing would please me more than a crazy Easter Bunny throwing explosive eggs around the place.

Planet Pounder

03-26-2012

This event is just another way to get rid of champs, i mean, whats this event even about as far as gameplay goes? its just a sale with a SKIN. if it changes how the map looks then yes, go for it, or introduce new event skins or something.

Planet Pounder

03-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artanai View Post
I would personally love to see an Easter Bunny Ziggs this Great Hunt. Nothing would please me more than a crazy Easter Bunny throwing explosive eggs around the place.
Can't do that, already ahve cottontail teemo/

Aranneas

Recruiter

03-26-2012

finally I can add them to my collection

my yordle army is now complete

time to conquer all of valoran

LunarLift

03-26-2012

i would like if fiddlesticks skin would be on sale. andsome other cool looking skins. good for veigar ^-^

Duelpower

03-26-2012

Rocketeer tristana to the rescue 2012.

pikachu8090

03-26-2012

skin sale good but champ sale isnt....

12345678 ... 11