Still on the Hunt for Great Savings?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkThunder119

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7DSLuxuria View Post
The Koreans get Rumble on sale and we get the cheapest champs in the game instead. /sigh
i hear ya

FortifyOP

03-27-2012

if only there was another way to brag/show off your skins in a way that doesnt involve playing a game with a team of feeders ragers for 50min

KesslerCOIL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2012

IMO the reason riot puts the less played and cheaper/weaker champs on sale is to steer people away from BS champs like Rumble, Cassiopeia and Lee Sin.

CaptainTempest

03-28-2012

What about Rumble?

Ęsir

03-28-2012

BATTLE REGALIA POPPY SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *coughcough* sorry, got a little excited there.

Antibreeder

03-28-2012

Remember that while this event really only caters to a minority, Riot did have a real champion sale last week with Nocturne, Leona, and Mundo plus they had three skins in addition to the Yordles (Renekton, Malazahar, and Talon).

I can appreciate the novelty of a Yordle based event because they are still providing solid weekly Champion sales.

Obviously everyone is looking forward to potentially new skins for Rumble and Ziggs as well as champion sales for them, but if we get another weekend sale with 6300's off everyone should be happy. Also here's to hoping they finally put Maokai on sale!

Killer Shadow

03-28-2012

Mumu's a yordle?

Kaksatsu

03-28-2012

uhm... did ANYONE notice that the place shown in the second battle regalia poppy image doesn't exist in twisted treeline? So is there some kind of not official map they are working on or made, either keeping it a secret or just using it for stuff like testing? I have so many questions about that image, because I spend all my time on tt, and that place does NOT exist in the game...

Azlena

03-28-2012

Regular skin sale would be great about now. ~_~

Burnin Weasel

03-29-2012

What about Rumble? He's a yordle too. I mean I already have him but I'd like to get one of his skins too.