Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

From Hero to Champion (DotA-to-LoL)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quep

08-04-2009

Quote:
Razzle Dazzle:
isint this blood boil?

yes... yes it is

YummyCheese

Recruiter

08-04-2009

They've already been working on a Pudge remake for a while.

A while ago there was a thread asking if we wanted a 'complete' pudge remake, a meat hook implimentation, or what. I think the general consensus was that we just wanted meat hook, and maybe something like Rot on potentially another hero... I think, it was a long thread and I only read a few pages. Anyway, I think there working on either a plant/tentacly thingy or a steam golem for the hero, or at least that's what I heard. Of course that information is almost two months old, so I have no idea what the hell they're doing now, and maybe one of the Emisarries or more recently active members can give you more info.

Desit

08-04-2009

Are we trying to make HoN here?

Quep

08-04-2009

Quote:
YummyCheese:
They've already been working on a Pudge remake for a while.

A while ago there was a thread asking if we wanted a 'complete' pudge remake, a meat hook implimentation, or what. I think the general consensus was that we just wanted meat hook, and maybe something like Rot on potentially another hero... I think, it was a long thread and I only read a few pages. Anyway, I think there working on either a plant/tentacly thingy or a steam golem for the hero, or at least that's what I heard. Of course that information is almost two months old, so I have no idea what the hell they're doing now, and maybe one of the Emisarries or more recently active members can give you more info.

Good to know

Lightstriker

Recruiter

08-04-2009

The pudge remake is a clockwork golem [from what's been heard]

Quep

08-04-2009

this is my excited face

really cant wait hes my favorite hero EVER