From Hero to Champion (DotA-to-LoL)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quep

08-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzle Dazzle View Post
isint this blood boil?
yes... yes it is

YummyCheese

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

08-04-2009

They've already been working on a Pudge remake for a while.

A while ago there was a thread asking if we wanted a 'complete' pudge remake, a meat hook implimentation, or what. I think the general consensus was that we just wanted meat hook, and maybe something like Rot on potentially another hero... I think, it was a long thread and I only read a few pages. Anyway, I think there working on either a plant/tentacly thingy or a steam golem for the hero, or at least that's what I heard. Of course that information is almost two months old, so I have no idea what the hell they're doing now, and maybe one of the Emisarries or more recently active members can give you more info.

Desit

08-04-2009

Are we trying to make HoN here?

Quep

08-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyCheese View Post
They've already been working on a Pudge remake for a while.

A while ago there was a thread asking if we wanted a 'complete' pudge remake, a meat hook implimentation, or what. I think the general consensus was that we just wanted meat hook, and maybe something like Rot on potentially another hero... I think, it was a long thread and I only read a few pages. Anyway, I think there working on either a plant/tentacly thingy or a steam golem for the hero, or at least that's what I heard. Of course that information is almost two months old, so I have no idea what the hell they're doing now, and maybe one of the Emisarries or more recently active members can give you more info.

Good to know

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

08-04-2009

The pudge remake is a clockwork golem [from what's been heard]

Quep

08-04-2009

this is my excited face

really cant wait hes my favorite hero EVER