GUESS WHO l GOT AN EMAIL FROM!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

standin

03-26-2012

I'm getting married! Eventually.
I would think a wife would want her husband to be a man all the time. That's what my girl friends say they want anyway.

Elan Tedronai

03-26-2012

I responded to a joke with a joke. If my (un)shopping habits reflect on my manhood humanity is in worse shape than I thought. :/

standin

03-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elan Tedronai View Post
I responded to a joke with a joke. If my (un)shopping habits reflect on my manhood humanity is in worse shape than I thought. :/
I know it was a joke Elan. : p
I played it straight.

Elan Tedronai

03-26-2012

Playing it straight too hard to detect.

Sailor Cosmos

03-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by standin View Post
I'm getting married! Eventually.
I would think a wife would want her husband to be a man all the time. That's what my girl friends say they want anyway.
Yippies! It's polite to give invitations to random people on forums. Just saying and stuff...

In my opinion, I'm too damn sacred to risk trusting someone else with my innards. But I'm conflicted because I really want to fvck, but I don't want to commit, but the only way I'd fvck is if I commit. :>( I gots problems AND I'm horny.

vcadoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2012

Did you Join the Navy?

standin

03-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elan Tedronai View Post
Playing it straight too hard to detect.
I like confusing people.

Quote:
Yippies! It's polite to give invitations to random people on forums. Just saying and stuff...

In my opinion, I'm too **** sacred to risk trusting someone else with my innards. But I'm conflicted because I really want to fvck, but I don't want to commit, but the only way I'd fvck is if I commit. :>( I gots problems AND I'm horny.
Well, I don't know when but Ashley and me talk about it sometimes. I already have some planned invitations. ^.~

There's no reason to be scared of trust. The thing to be scared of is who you trust. Trust and love is beautiful. You just have to commit to the right person is all.

Quote:
Did you Join the Navy?
Elan would do something like that.

Dobagoh

03-26-2012

so standin where you gonna get married?

Malzabear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2012

Standin, will you marry me?

Elan Tedronai

03-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by standin View Post
Elan would do something like that.
No I wouldn't. I can appreciate the sacrifice it takes for a person join the military but I don't support the military in any way.