1350 Hero: Janna/Fiddlesticks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Terenthos

08-03-2010

Ok so I have 1350 to spend on a new hero. After the new batch of heroes I tried and Janna and it was instant love and success. Maybe was against a bad team but I loved the play style. However, I am still considering Fiddlesticks whom I really like after using him before. Can someone tell me who is more viable as I am rising in the summoner levels?

Also, anyone have an actually up to date guide for Janna?

n3Kro

08-03-2010

hmm in my opinion fiddle is better on SR (can win one or two fights when Your team got problems and it is end game) also fiddle can jungle so Your team got 2 solo lines. But Janna is grate support and can harrass grate and on TT it is one of best pics. For SR I prefer fiddle for TT Janna.

wissmongler

08-03-2010

janna since fiddle got nerfed quite a lot. I dont have a guide but before the heal nerfs, Janna was up. and she is still quite viable.

Akize

08-03-2010

Janna is hardcore support, Fiddle is a jungler / middle / ganker. Depends on your preference of play.

Janna is a top tier hero pick, no one will ever complain about a Janna pick.

If a Fiddle is dominating, the enemy team will be more aware during pushes and usually place wards around the lane their pushing making it hard to surprise with ult or they'll burst you down.

Fiddle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2010

Flip a coin, you really can't go wrong with either choice. 1350 shouldn't be hard to farm up after a week.
If you already have a caster, go support with Janna, vice versa if you already have a caster.

nekrataali

08-03-2010

I recently bought janna, and now i regret not buying her sooner.

She's great for solo queue. As Akize said, no one will ever complain on your team that you chose her.

Amazing baby-sitting for the team's carry, great harass, excellent farming...not uncommon for me to play games where I'm 0/0/10+ assists.

Fidd is more situational. He really benefits from a team with a lot of cc. Not to mention, you will get focused down A LOT. To me, that would feel frustrating.

YoonieDaCutie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2010

Janna IMO, she's great at-CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW.

ColdBlooded

08-04-2010

Janna is the GODDESS SL*T of ASSISTS!!!!

Kushmeyer2

Master Recruiter

08-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdBlooded View Post
Janna is the GODDESS SL*T of ASSISTS!!!!
^quoted from v
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrsTE1vpoXM

That video is why you should buy Janna, and play her every game.

Ephemeralis

08-04-2010

Janna has the worst voice acting in the history of mankind but by god she can lane and harass so well it's actually frightening.