Why isn't morde considered a troll pick anymore?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1MoreBowlOfRice

03-25-2012

I thought it used to be that if u pick morde, you're a troll. why do i see so many mordes that isn't considered a troll?

EDIT: why downvote for a question? this community..............

Cipher Pol 9

03-25-2012

Because he's **** good? :/

Sikkes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2012

Because people found out he is better mid lane instead of being fragile top. Ease of grabbing jungle camps and the need to counterpick him makes him desirable.

KirbyCake

03-25-2012

cause you can't find a champion that's easier to use cause you win trade offs easily in lane and you are manaless.

Meconopsis

03-25-2012

He got nerfed and his shield completely got torned. Then Riot gave him little buffs that made his shield viable again without making it overly powerful like it used to be.

TyrantRC

03-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MoreBowlOfRice View Post
I thought it used to be that if u pick morde, you're a troll. why do i see so many mordes that isn't considered a troll?
he was never a trollpick
what are you talking about... the meme about brazilians and the huehuehue is another thing, nothing to do about the champ itself

Jungle or Feed

03-25-2012

Um, Buffs?

Michael Kane

03-25-2012

Because he got a buff months upon months upon months ago and after that buff he was viable. His ultimate is still game breaking as hell. step 1 ult Vayne >Step 2 team focuses vayne step 3> ????? Step 4> VICTORY!

Quitch

03-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyrantRC View Post
he was never a trollpick
what are you talking about... the meme about brazilians and the huehuehue is another thing, nothing to do about the champ itself
Morde was absolutely **** upon release. It took them several patches for him to get buffed to "plausible"

Omniance

03-25-2012

He's a decent mid, but still gets slammed by Mages with good poke like Cass and Ryze. His top game is terrible.

The only reason Morde ever does well in the vast majority of games he's in is because he has a secret passive that lowers your opponent's IQ by 25 points.