Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Alt+Tab black screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RealTVChannel69

03-25-2012

For the love of god I've been posting about this problem the whole week, whenever I alt Tab out of the game I get a black screen and have to restart my PC, This only started happening after the lulu patch, I've already Have 3 leaves cause it, two in ranked. Still have not revived a reply about this problem... Every patch there's a different problem.. Its sad.

SleepyDeath

03-25-2012

I use alt tab all the time during the game and have never had this problem. It sounds like a unique situation.

Lavitz

03-26-2012

I have the same problem, unfortunately. Almost all of my leaves are do to this.

@SleepyDeath: You don't have it so suddenly NOBODY but the poster can possibly share the issue. Right?

Junkie242

03-26-2012

Hate to sound like a troll but maybe your computer has too many programs running in the background?? It might be an idea to have a look into your computer itself rather than the client

Guanyuzhizi

Recruiter

03-29-2012

I kept getting black screens at ranked games' champion selection process.
Could not see any champions when it's my turn to pick.

J4CKAL

03-29-2012

when black screen ingame.. from alt tab try hitting alt enter.. (video card issue)

DillzThePro

04-01-2012

Quote:
DemiiDawg:
when black screen ingame.. from alt tab try hitting alt enter.. (video card issue)

It also does it when you press ALT + Enter.

Saphíra

Recruiter

04-01-2012

The only time I get a black screen on a game from alt + tab is on my 1GB computer that runs this game on low at 30 fps max.

Buy a new $500 computer or a $3000 mac.