Ask Nautilus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deathbyhug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

03-27-2012

nautilus b-but.....but i just wanted to.....
i guess ill go cry in some corner then....with amumu
thanks for destroying my dreams.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadooklaw

Senior Member

03-27-2012

Nautilus,

Why is your name nautalus?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alestar

Senior Member

03-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbyhug View Post
nautilus b-but.....but i just wanted to.....
i guess ill go cry in some corner then....with amumu
thanks for destroying my dreams.
no problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadooklaw View Post
Nautilus,

Why is your name nautalus?

it isnt...

Titan of the Depths


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ser Dagon

Member

03-27-2012

Do you always have difficulty ganking? I rarely don't hear you approach and can usually get out of harm's way because of it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

03-27-2012

Are you much involved in the politics of Bilgewater?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

flamesniper

Junior Member

03-29-2012

Won`t you die if you stay under water? Or is it the other way around seeing as how you live under water? Oh and who would win Teemo or Evelyn?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alestar

Senior Member

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ser Dagon View Post
Do you always have difficulty ganking? I rarely don't hear you approach and can usually get out of harm's way because of it.
I'm only loud when i move my more rusted bits...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Are you much involved in the politics of Bilgewater?
I fight where i am summoned... no i am not deeply involved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamesniper View Post
Won`t you die if you stay under water? Or is it the other way around seeing as how you live under water? Oh and who would win Teemo or Evelyn?
only if there are dolphins around... oracles wins...

Titan of the Depths


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zanes Zalesh

Senior Member

03-29-2012

Naaautiluuusss... Sing us a song of the seas, maaan?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alestar

Senior Member

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanes Zalesh View Post
Naaautiluuusss... Sing us a song of the seas, maaan?
requests?...

Titan of the Depths


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kg Maw

Senior Member

03-29-2012

Somewhere... Beyond the sea. Somewhere, waiting for me...

My lover stands on golden

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaands

and watches the ships...

go saaaaailin'.



Is okay song?